Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Which should I take ?

teamATOS

[FONT=&quot]I was using monster maize, then ran out and stated using original gatorade powder.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I noticed the sugar count in gatordae is 14 or 15 grams, and the waxy is 0 grams, because they use artificial sweeteners.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I understand the use of the carb insulin spike to deliver the protien, aminos, creatine, etc. faster after the work out when you need it (during the window), and that it helps recover also...but...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]as I lift and gain muscle I still need to lose 10-lbs of fat, am I better off taking a wms or vitargo with artificial sweetener, as opposed to the gatorade that has more grams of sugar?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]thanks for your help.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

You literally don't need any of that, and definitely not the sugar filled Gatorade. Just eat a balanced diet of whole foods, and run a slight calorie deficit, or try intermittent fasting to burn the fat. A good sarms cutting stack from esarms.com can help you with the fat loss while preserving muscle too.

gatorade spends millions to convince people that their drinks are good for athletes. what is really in it? cheap water, electrolytes (which you can put in water yourself), along with sugar and sweeteners added (which you don't want)

just make your own electrolyte drink

Drop all that trash you dont need all that sugar. Just make sure you are getting all your nutrition with proper diet.

Top Bottom