Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shaving CHEST and Nips

doubles1

what do you guys use to shave your chest? any sites online to purchase shit at??? hook me up bros...i hate the hair....

if you wanna shave your chest, you don't need any sites on the net. Go to the supermarket, buy a razor and shaving cream, and your good to go. LOL

Personally, I wax, takes longer to grow back, and doesn't come in as coarse.

I shave with an electric shaver. Be careful not to develope ingrown hairs, as they would infect the surrounding area. Also, be careful in chosing you shaving cream if you go the razor route. Personally, my chest is a lot more sensitive than my face so i need extra sensitive lather

Best stuff I've found is Xelance(sp?) They used to sell it at my gym. It's an aerosol depilatory from France. Leave it on 10 minutes and your hair just sort of rinses off. Tried Epil-stop but all I got was chemical burn and only half the hair came out. For shaving I say use an electric razor if you've got fairly thick hair, and then shave the stubble with a blade as this will cause less irritation. I usually do this at night and smear on some A&D ointment 'cause otherwise my chest get really irritated. Still feel really gay doing this though.

Use hair clippers. It takes about 2 minutes to do my chest, stomach, and arms. They only cost about $15 at walmart or target.

mighty...

but with clippers... you don't get a clean shave... but rather
a small layer... like a buzz cut on the head!

as for shaving... thats what I do... but I have to do it every
day or every other day!!

i tried the new NAIR for men the other week and i was happy with the results. works much better than the original on the thick darker hairs. however, the hair is coming back quicker than i expected if anyone can recommend a good inhibitor to follow up with i would appreciate it.

Top Bottom