Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are the shakes from Clenbuterol noticable?

Okay, so I am planning on taking clen. I am wondering whether people will notice the shakes from it, and how to prevent these shakes from happening. Should I take it before bed? Also, how long does it take for the shaking to stop, and is it consistent? Thanks for answering my questions.

depends on the dosage... and you i guess. when i take it at 20mcg i dont notice anything at all... when i move up to 40 its slight. 60, i can tell its there. i usually work up to 120 and anything beyond 80 i shake like crazy. i had a project lab this summer where i had to do a lot of soldering on circuit boards. it was impossible on clen. i had to have someone hold the part and i had to use one hand to steady the other or i just got solder everywhere.

I was in a warehouse doing a relabeling assignment and the labels had to be perfectly straight..I obviously wasn't able to make the cut. But once your body gets used to clen the shakes wont be as noticeable. And if you take it before bed theres no way in hell your gonna sleep

Okay, so I am planning on taking clen. I am wondering whether people will notice the shakes from it, and how to prevent these shakes from happening. Should I take it before bed? Also, how long does it take for the shaking to stop, and is it consistent? Thanks for answering my questions.

When the dose is high you get shakes, but as your body gets used to it, they subside... I got pretty freakin bad hand tremmors, if you hold your hands out they shake... But if you don't concentrate on it/hold your hands in a semi fist nobody will notice, it's not anything like Parkinson's disease.

Top Bottom