Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Shake ideas for better taste?

missyd143

anyone have any ideas to make it more spiceful than just muxxin wit water? sometimes i freeze it with a lil less water and then 2 hours laster eat it like ice cream..works wekk esp with the MRP..anyone do this? adding ice to the blender is a lazy way out and more trouble

I used to mix mine with a little honey, bannana and cinammon with fat free milk in a blender for a change. lot of calories, but tastes good.

even if i eat low carb(from mon-thursday), isnt 3 oz of heavy cream gonna make me fat? it has alot of calories and mixing heavy cream with whey is ok ? if i mix eas simpley whey with heavy cream thats ok?

Try it with milk. Put something more in it, such as peanut butter, or many different types of fruit.

is it better to have a half cup of skim milk, 3oz heavy cream, or soy milk before bed mixed with whey?

not exptremely cuttin but want more visible abs'''' thanks'''''

I agree with doggmann. If you are low carb dieting, mix both water and heavy cream. Also, adding a little vanilla extract always adds some nice flavor. If you aren't low carb dieting, then I recommend using 2 % milk, add half of a banana, and a touch of vanilla extract. I find this is especially good with MetRx vanilla butter cream protein plus shakes.

first id start with some peanut butter followed by some hersheys chocolate syrup, then some hagan daas butter peacan ice cream, then a whole stick of butter, a pound of sugar, two cans of coke, a whole bottle of cheez whiz, a full tub of whipped cream, 4 scoops of table salt, a side of grease in a cup from McDonalds, 2 snickers bars, and 15 egg yolks. drink this and youll be feeling like a champ in no time.

P.S. anyone stupid enough to try this deserves whats going to happen to them. also, if you can fit all that shit in a blender, more power to ya.

-Steve

Top Bottom