x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

sexless marriage, need help

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about sexless marriage, need help within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I have been in a sexless marriage for 2 years. Before we got married we were doing it atleast 3 or 4 times a week. Then after we got married we have done it 3 times in 2 years. We both had a fight about it recently and blamed each other, but came to an agreement we would try supplements to ignite that fire again. Which supplement can we both try. Please donít recommend steroids or stuff like that, we both are tested with work. Just natural supplements please

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

All Natural

sexless marriage, need help

I have been in a sexless marriage for 2 years. Before we got married we were doing it atleast 3 or 4 times a week. Then after we got married we have done it 3 times in 2 years. We both had a fight about it recently and blamed each other, but came to an agreement we would try supplements to ignite that fire again. Which supplement can we both try. Please donít recommend steroids or stuff like that, we both are tested with work. Just natural supplements please

Re: sexless marriage, need help

There are supplements and drugs that enhance your ability to obtain and maintain an erection but they donít put you in the mood. What are your current stats including bf%?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I listened to the recent evo podcast did you hear it? its about this Q
    https://www.evolutionary.org/evoluti...e-weird-estro/

welcome to getting married lol.

honestly you can try n2generate ES, but sounds like you just aren't sexually compatible. there is no solution here if you both cannot even have a conversation about it without fighting. time to move on or agree to fuck other people
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

Quote Quote posted by deadlyAnthony View Post
    I have been in a sexless marriage for 2 years. Before we got married we were doing it atleast 3 or 4 times a week. Then after we got married we have done it 3 times in 2 years. We both had a fight about it recently and blamed each other, but came to an agreement we would try supplements to ignite that fire again. Which supplement can we both try. Please donít recommend steroids or stuff like that, we both are tested with work. Just natural supplements please
    bro i been married too, not easy to do it. my wife caught me with her sister and kicked me out.

Quote Quote posted by deadlyAnthony View Post
    I doubt you're tested for steroids.

Any try a test booster like N2Generate.

PSL Ambassador - Tried, Tested, Trusted.

n2generate ES

Brother I hope you find something that will fix this issue....but I think there is underlying issues that supplements wonít fix.

You don't need supplements man. You need something to spice things up. Get some sex toys, send some naughty pics to each other. Pics don't have to be you either. You can easily use the interwebs to find some sexy shit that will get her juices flowing.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***