Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sex drive Question onSupps such as T-bomb, tribulus, DHEA etc that increase your test

deco

I've been taking supplments that have DHEA and/or Triubulus and zinc and such in them. My sex drive was through the roof when I started but after about a month its taking a nose dive. Is this normal or is it something else?

I took a test booster that had Dhea in it for a month and then switched to T-bomb that has tribulus, zinc, copper and magnisuum in it. Im trying to figure out if my sex drive is down because of these supplemts and if I should take a braek or if I can just keep rotating them? anyo0ne have any experience with this?

this is happening at the worst of times, i just started dating a bombest girl ive ever seen so its a bit concerning.

Re: Sex drive Question onSupps such as T-bomb, tribulus, DHEA etc that increase your

DHEA can be suppressive and isn;t particulary effective orally.

Soe people are non responders to Trib. It raises LH, but if LH is already too low, it won't do much.

Zinc does absolutely nothing for sex drive. It is a factor in the production of semen , but taking more will not produce more.

UNLEASHED is 100 % non suppressive and WILL NOT affect sex drive negitivly, even if you stop. After 48 hours sex drive will return to where it was before you started using it. BRIDGE is also an excellent test booster.

Re: Sex drive Question onSupps such as T-bomb, tribulus, DHEA etc that increase your

I would think HCgenerate would be a great sup for this ...

Unleashed or HCGenerate. tribulus is a wasts, DHEA pretty much just converts to estrogen, and T bomb is a horrilbe T booster. total waste of money

Oral DHEA is crap, but dermal such as Transaderm will do you justice, however IT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN WITH AN AI and should not be used daily but rather e 3 days as it will peak hormones but 36 hours, if you use it continuously, your brain will your body to stop producing endogenous androgens, the shitty part is that your body will still produce estrogens, causing shutdown.

Top Bottom