Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax) For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

Re: Sesamax For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

What's more effective for fat loss --- Green Tea or Sesamax?

Sesamax, it's not even close.

Because a lot of people would rather use Green Tea. And the health benefits of Green Tea are different than Sesamax.

Whacked said:
So why even sell the Green tea anymore?

green tea has different metabolic effects, in point of fact EGCG has been shown to cause apoptis(cellular death) of fat cells + has other health benefits that Sesamin does not.

so while sesamax may be superior for fat loss (and definitely for preventing fat gain), green tea provides benefits that sesamax does not.

also EGCG + sesamax= more than sesamax alone when it comes to fat loss.

Sounds good :)

Odd, but I didn't notice ANY fat loss from the green tea. I took TWICE the dose.

Howver, I will continue to use green tea caps because of the un-surpassd anti-ox/anti-cancer/ant-aging benefits.

GT is one of those fat loss supps that can be your answer or does nothing. One of our mods on AF cut from 305 to 280 on it. (we have big mods :) ) Mr Nobody swears by it. There is clinical evidence that is very compelling showing it's ability to increase your metabolism and thus reduce fat. But it doesn't help me like Sesamax does.

One of the benefits of Green tea is also its cost. GT is dirt cheap and can be thrown in with any mix of thermos for reasons explained by MP above for almost nothing in cost.

Also, like mentioned briefly above, GT has many, many health benefits outside of its fat burning effects. You can use it any time of year. Also, some can take it at night since it doesn't seem to keep them up while sleeping. Therefore, you can stack it during the day with other thermo mixes like Thermorexin, Ephedrine/caffeine, or Clen to enhance things even more, but then at night you can also take GT to continue the fat burning and health benefits.

I am really excited about the Sesamax, and will be using it here in about a month or so.

BMJ

Well first thing i wanna say is this is a great board that looks like it helps a ton of people.This is my first post but ive been reading for about a week now and am starting to get addicted to it! Im 27 250 and about 30 percent body fat,ouch! Im gonna fix it though.I was thinkin about what my best options were for weight loss,i joined a gym 2 months ago and do cardio 5 times a week and lift every other day.I think i have a good base under all this gut,my legs are naturally ripped and im squatting 350 on the laying down squat machine,so its just an upper body problem for me.I almost spent 140 on a diet stack at gnc,still might but its def on the expensive side so the sesamex looks way more attractive to me right now! Ok,so lets say with everything else being equal,diet-cardio-weight how much fat lbs can a guy my size expect to lose with the sesamex compared to without the sesamex,also what would be a good gear to lose even more fat without losing the muscle i do have?

Ulter,

Will those 2 compounds cause me to pop hot on urinalysis drug test? Their metabolites?

Typical drug test being: Barb, narc, depress, stim/amph/methamph, hallucinigens

Top Bottom