Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax) For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

Re: Sesamax For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

Ah right......thx for the quick reply,niceone ;)

Another question..
Would it be wise to use T-rex for weight(fat loss)and then use Sesamax to eat normal(healthy)to keep the weight off?....cheers

Yes you can do it that way. What we recommend is that you adjust your dosing to suit your goals. For holding down fat while eating normally (normally meaning too much :) ) you would use 6/day and 3/day while dieting.

Caution: There are now fake and copycat Sesamax products on the internet.

This same thing happened with other products we develop. Scammers will use the names of our product to sell garbage on Ebay or in other online venues. BE SURE YOUR PRODUCT IS SCOTT'S FINEST SESAMAX.

Ulter, given that sesamax helps regulate blood sugar levels does it inhibit creatine absorbtion?
I started taking sesamax 4 days ago. Not going to change a thing so I can see the true results. So far, I feel warmer most of the time but not much else (its still early though). Looking forward to the benefits

I think you'll be impressed.

I hope so. Now....what about that creatine thing? Any thoughts?

Thanks

No it doesn't affect creatine absorbtion.

Ulter..
Im starting with sesamax and t-rex tommorow,what dosage would u recommend for a person who is about 240lbs,28 and has used ECA in the past.Basically ill be running about 3-4 miles everyday,with a clean diet.
cheers

Top Bottom