Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax) For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

Re: Sesamax For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

there are 134 studies on sesamin. There are a number of studies in humans, no studies on fat loss since (it might surprise you) that is not a priority area of research. There are few studies on ephedrine and phenylpropanolamine and fat loss, even those these were the two main OTC fat loss agents over the last 20 years. Search medline and you will find how few studies have been done in that area on individual compounds (even patented ones).

However, it is a PPARalpha agonist and it does have all the metabolic effects that are mentioned. If you choose not to believe it, you can use your economic might and not purchase or consume it.

If only supplements were requried to meet FDA requirements to prove efficacy, like prescription medications

You mean like Vioxx.

That's the funniest thing I have read on this board in a long time. Thanks for the laugh.

Do you know how much it costs to get FDA approval on a drug? According to a U of Chicago economist testifying at a hearing on Saw Palmettow, it costs $60 million from discovery to the shelf. That's AFTER the R&D.

Do you want your supplements to cost 400-700% more than they do now? Because that's the figure projected as the price increase if your wish came true.

Now on to the funny part of your post...

In one paragraph you're telling people to read a studies done on bovine and the next paragraph you're saying to demand human studies for proof. So what are you saying here? You should demand human studies unless your name is linus and you want to extrapolate from a cow study to try and make a point.

Ulter said:
You mean like Vioxx.

That's the funniest thing I have read on this board in a long time. Thanks for the laugh.

Do you know how much it costs to get FDA approval on a drug? According to a U of Chicago economist testifying at a hearing on Saw Palmettow, it costs $60 million from discovery to the shelf. That's AFTER the R&D.

Do you want your supplements to cost 400-700% more than they do now? Because that's the figure projected as the price increase if your wish came true.

Now on to the funny part of your post...

In one paragraph you're telling people to read a studies done on bovine and the next paragraph you're saying to demand human studies for proof. So what are you saying here? You should demand human studies unless your name is linus and you want to extrapolate from a cow study to try and make a point.
Ulter, do you see Sesamax as a supplement that can be taken year-round and does not need to be stopped and then started again similar to cycles?

Yes, the health benefits are astounding. WE need it for cholesterol as much if not more than fat loss. I recommend using 6/day until you get rid of the fat and then dropping down to 3/day or even 2/day.

Ulter said:
Yes, the health benefits are astounding. WE need it for cholesterol as much if not more than fat loss. I recommend using 6/day until you get rid of the fat and then dropping down to 3/day or even 2/day.
so taking 6/day until however long it is to get the fat away is fine then right? I'll be taking it for awhile :rolleyes:

How do i get the AF discount again? I want 2 bottles, my broke student ass needs the discount!

bigrand said:
How do i get the AF discount again? I want 2 bottles, my broke student ass needs the discount!

The code is: afdiscount

That's the coupon code but there is not coupon code for Sesamax because it's already marked down $20.

Ulter can u take it with T-rex,has anyone?....if so what were the results?.....cheers

Yes I take it with Trex. It's nice for me because it allows me to eat more and not blow up and get fatter from the extra calories. I think I am in the minority though. Most people are taking it instead of T-Rex. Except some of the girls on the women's board, like Bunny, who uses it with her Trex.

Top Bottom