Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax) For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

Re: Sesamax For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

I shouldn't have said I'd drop it. I will reduce it dramatically is more accurate. I don't need to use so much now.

Ulter said:
I will use it in addition to the policosanol and drop the niacin. I don't like the niacin. :)

excellent info.-where can I go to find out more on Sesamax doseage and correct application?

achilles25 said:
excellent info.-where can I go to find out more on Sesamax doseage and correct application?
Take 1 to 2 capsules up to 3 times daily (with meals). If using with calorie reduction; lower end dosing. If using with calorie surplus; higher end dosing.

SVT-TROY said:
Take 1 to 2 capsules up to 3 times daily (with meals). If using with calorie reduction; lower end dosing. If using with calorie surplus; higher end dosing.
I'm loving the stuff right now, will do a final review when i'm done...if i quit :p

For those who asked for an explanation of our description of Sesamax we have this to offer.

Sesamax is the highest purity extract of Sesame lignans available. The high levels of two chemicals (known as : Sesamin and Episesamin) powerfully activate and improve the metabolism of fat and sugar (called PPAR-alpha agonism). Research indicates these 2 chemicals:

• Speed up Fat loss
• Reduce Fat gain even when eating extra calories. If you are bulking or

just plain overeating, it can mean more muscle and less fat.

• Improve insulin sensitivity and better sugar metabolism
• Increase mitochondrial activity inside your cells, and therefore provide

more energy production

• Protect the liver
• Decrease triglycerides
• Provides anti-inflammatory actions, protecting the brain, blood vessels

and body from damaging inflammation

• Lower LDL (bad) cholesterol
• Raise HDL (good) cholesterol
• Increase vitamin E levels.Studies indicate that vitamin E not only

protects the body from oxidation that can cause premature aging, but
also can elevate and/or restore testosterone levels

Sesamax will help you get or stay lean while providing significant health benefits.

What are PPAR's?

PPAR's (or Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptors), are receptors in the nucleus of your cells. These receptors help control fat metabolism, energy balance, and glucose metabolism. Many pharmaceutical companies are working to develop PPAR based drugs, since they have huge implications with respect to obesity, liver disease, hypertension, cholesterol and diabetes.

How does Sesamin increase fat loss?

Sesamin and episesamin are chemicals that strongly activate PPAR-alpha, and increase mitochondrial and peroxisome activity. Basically this increases fatty acid metabolism significantly. Also, Sesamin increases the expression of a mitochondrial enzyme known as carnitine palmitoyl transferase. Carnitine palmitoyl tranferase is an enyme that shuttles fatty acids to the mitochondria, making more fatty acids available for use as energy. When you take Sesamin it can be like putting your fat on a one-way bus to the fat furnace. To top it off Sesamins activation of PPAR-alpha increases the production of "uncoupling proteins" (UCP's). Uncoupling proteins are kind of like DNP, except legal and safe. The amount of UCP's that you produce is one of the main factors in what your basal metabolism is. Electrons are transfered in the inner membrane of the mitochondria, and produce ATP in exhange . When this electron transport chain is "uncoupled" you burn energy (mostly fat) oxidatively (with oxygen), at an accelerated rate. So basically Sesamin and episesamin shift your metabolism considerably more in favor of utilizing fat, instead of storing it.

How is this going to help me when Bulking?

Sesamax will decrease your ability to store fat. Sesamin and episesamin reduce the production of the lipogenic enzymes FAS (fatty acid synthetase), acetyl-CoA carboxylase, ATP-citrate lyase, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and sterol regulatory element binding protein-1 (SREBP-1). Basically it reduces your bodies ability to store fats.

What will Sesamax do for my liver?

Sesamin and episesamin have been shown to inhibit fatty vacuole formation in the liver that can occur with alcohol use/abuse. They do this by increasing liver fatty acid oxidation as well as by helping to efficiently metabolise alcohol.
Sesamin and episesamin have been shown to raise aldehyde dehydrogenase levels by more than 3 fold. When alcohol is consumed, it enters cells and is broken down into a toxic compound known as acetaldehyde. An enzyme called aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) converts the acetaldehyde into acetic acid, which is non-toxic and can be readily used by your body to provide energy. Basically its helps your body to "safely" metabolize alcohol. This is not to encourage alcohol use/abuse, but simply an example of how Sesamax helps protect your liver by making it more efficient.

Last edited:

Ulter said:
For those who asked for an explanation of our description of Sesamax we have this to offer.

Sesamax is the highest purity extract of Sesame lignans available. Its high percentage of Sesamin and Episesamin provide the user with the benefits of strong PPAR-alpha agonism.

What are PPAR's?

PPAR's (or Peroxisome Proliferator Activated Receptors), are receptors in the nucleus of your cells. These receptors help control fat metabolism, energy balance, and glucose metabolism. Many pharmaceutical companies are working to develop PPAR based drugs, since they have huge implications with respect to obesity, liver disease, hypertension, cholesterol and diabetes.

How does Sesamin increase fat loss?

Sesamin and episesamin are chemicals that strongly activate PPAR-alpha, and increase mitochondrial and peroxisome activity. Basically this increases fatty acid metabolism significantly. Also, Sesamin increases the expression of a mitochondrial enzyme known as carnitine palmitoyl transferase. Carnitine palmitoyl tranferase is an enyme that shuttles fatty acids to the mitochondria, making more fatty acids available for use as energy. When you take Sesamin it can be like putting your fat on a one-way bus to the fat furnace. To top it off Sesamins activation of PPAR-alpha increases the production of "uncoupling proteins" (UCP's). Uncoupling proteins are kind of like DNP, except legal and safe. The amount of UCP's that you produce is one of the main factors in what your basal metabolism is. Electrons are transfered in the inner membrane of the mitochondria, and produce ATP in exhange . When this electron transport chain is "uncoupled" you burn energy (mostly fat) oxidatively (with oxygen), at an accelerated rate. So basically Sesamin and episesamin shift your metabolism considerably more in favor of utilizing fat, instead of storing it.

How is this going to help me when Bulking?

Sesamax will decrease your ability to store fat. Sesamin and episesamin reduce the production of the lipogenic enzymes FAS (fatty acid synthetase), acetyl-CoA carboxylase, ATP-citrate lyase, glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase and sterol regulatory element binding protein-1 (SREBP-1). Basically it reduces your bodies ability to store fats.

What will Sesamax do for my liver?

Sesamin and episesamin have been shown to inhibit fatty vacuole formation in the liver that can occur with alcohol use/abuse. They do this by increasing liver fatty acid oxidation as well as by helping to efficiently metabolise alcohol.
Sesamin and episesamin have been shown to raise aldehyde dehydrogenase levels by more than 3 fold. When alcohol is consumed, it enters cells and is broken down into a toxic compound known as acetaldehyde. An enzyme called aldehyde dehydrogenase 2 (ALDH2) converts the acetaldehyde into acetic acid, which is non-toxic and can be readily used by your body to provide energy. Basically its helps your body to "safely" metabolize alcohol. This is not to encourage alcohol use/abuse, but simply an example of how Sesamax helps protect your liver by making it more efficient.

This is good info. This is the one suppplement I'm taking now that serves so many purposes at once...pretty amazing

WHY are you guys so quick to take this?

Guys, do a Medline search on the ingredients. ONE inidustry-written article from 4 years ago on sesamin and fat loss (Med Hypotheses. 2001 Sep;57(3):324-36.
Pantox Laboratories, San Diego, California 92109, USA.) and ONE article (Comparative evaluation of rumen-protected fat, coconut oil and various oilseeds supplemented to fattening bulls. 1. Effects on growth, carcass and meat quality.Sutter F, Casutt MM, Ossowski DA, Scheeder MR, Kreuzer M.Arch Tierernahr. 2000;53(1):1-23.Institute of Animal Sciences, Animal Nutrition, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich.) on flax seed oil and fat loss in regards to animal husbandry.

If only supplements were requried to meet FDA requirements to prove efficacy, like prescription medications. Their "out" is the ubiquitous labeling "As a dietary supplement" thus releasing them from perfoming original research and providing probitive proof.

Guy, DEMAND PROOF, DEMAND HUMAN STUDIES. It's your hard-earned money, it's your health.

Peace.
Linus

Top Bottom