Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax) For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

Re: Sesamax For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

DBBT said:
would you recommend using this prod. ONLY instead of policosonol and niacin for cholest.levels?

not necessarily, really depends on the individual and response. Multi path treatments, particularly with cholesterol tend to be more effective.

hey macro... any contraindications against taking this product with anti anxiety meds? hgh or igf-1?

I ordered a couple bottles yesterday.......I will use it on my upcoming "clean bulk" .....I will be running tbol and anavar for six weeks or so.I will be using glucorell,ene-g and CEE as well.

ordered 3 bottles yesterday.... will report back with my results... im also thinking about getting my mom on this product... she is concerned with her weight and her last blood test showed her cholesterol was high. this is one product ive been waiting for the AF Store to put out and if i get results like ive received from their other products, i might have to see if they'll put out a "by the case" price... cant wait to get started!

will it be available in the AF EU section any time soon?

mikey007 said:
Any research articles or tests on this stuff??
Im with him .. so many suplements out there claim ,to much and promise the world ,,, any data to back this claims if there are is worth it...

Top Bottom