Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax) For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

Re: Sesamax For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

sounds interesting... what would be the reccommended daily dosage for a male? (me, for example, at 250lbs with ~18% bodyfat)

artrius said:
sounds interesting... what would be the reccommended daily dosage for a male? (me, for example, at 250lbs with ~18% bodyfat)

at that weight and bodyfat 3-5 caps per day (though you may see additional results at higher dosages-)

Any research articles or tests on this stuff??

So its sesame oil.........

DBBT said:
how does it lower LDL and increase HDL levels?

Sesamin and episesamin are PPAR-A agonists, PPAR-alpha agonism increases HDL synthesis and lowers (normalizes) LDL cholesterol. The mechanism has not been clearly delineated though its at least partly related to PPAR-A agonist regulation of lipogenic enzymes, apolipoprotein AI gene expression, increases in peroxisomal activity as well as impacts on fatty acid beta-oxidation.

mikey007 said:
So its sesame oil.........

its an active constituent from sesame seeds, that is found in small amounts in sesame oil (about 1% concentration in less refined oils)- ie 100ml of unrefined sesame oil is about the equivalent of 2 caps of sesamax.

macrophage69alpha said:
Sesamin and episesamin are PPAR-A agonists, PPAR-alpha agonism increases HDL synthesis and lowers (normalizes) LDL cholesterol. The mechanism has not been clearly delineated though its at least partly related to PPAR-A agonist regulation of lipogenic enzymes, apolipoprotein AI gene expression, increases in peroxisomal activity as well as impacts on fatty acid beta-oxidation.
would you recommend using this prod. ONLY instead of policosonol and niacin for cholest.levels?

I will use it in addition to the policosanol and drop the niacin. I don't like the niacin. :)

Top Bottom