Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SesaPURE (formerly Sesamax) For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

Re: Sesamax For Fat Loss and Cholesterol Levels

If a poor college student wants to take ONE of your supps (thermorexin, levorexin, or sesamax) which one? You'll probably respond thermo b/c it has stims so I guess my next ? would be -- which of the two is better (levo or sesa)?

If it was me and Wilson on an island and I could only take one then I suppose it would be sesamax.

I got my order of sesamax and thermoxin (spelled wrong?) yesterday and took my first dose this morning. I took two sesamx and 1 thermo and i have to say whoa. It took me a little while but then the thermo kicked in and had a good head rush going for about 40 minutes and felt a little hot. Took 2nd dose about 5 minutes ago and going to try another before workout around 6 pm. I am currently on 1 gram test ethanate a week, 50 mgs tbol daily and 800mgs eq and wanted to try to keep my fat gain down during cycle as i am eating like a mofo. No crap though, i am watching my diet. My wife is also trying out the sesamax and thermoxin. Will post results later.

Do what I'm doing, run your own human trial................on yourself. We're not talkin a shit load of money here to run your own study. 99 no wait 100% of the OTC supps I buy I run a trial....on myself to see if its worth it to buy another round. Some I cross off my list of things to take others become a staple in my supplementation.

my interest is completely piqued by this product! I can't wait to see more reviews come in from those using it.

Ulter did I read that right when you said you'd pick Sesamax over all your other products, or was that just over trex? I'm getting ready to go on a hardcore cut and if this is all its cracked up to be i think i'll have to spend my remaining monies on it. Being a broke ass student sucks :( but i'm gradumuating in a little over a month so I'll hopefully be getting a job that pays more than my current 9$ an hour.

Anyway, for macro/ulter whoever else has good knowledge on it, would you take sesamax over trex/glucorell/etc? I've still got a bottle and a half of trex, but i'm gonna run clen instead of that on the cut, but just want to know how you'd compare them anyway? I can't wait to get some glucorell, i'm using walmarts generic ala(race mix) and its great. Also, any more reports on sesamax being helpful with acne? because that would be AWESOME if it worked for me ;). Anyway, i'll stop rambling and wait to get flamed;) much love for all help!

I have been on sesamax and t-rex for about almost two weeks and i can definitely notice a difference. I am in the middle of a bulker and the whole purpose was to cut water weight and minimize fat gain. I can tell you that my water weight has dropped significantly since starting both of them. I have been eating and i mean eating a good 6 -7 times a day not always clean . In fact i ate mcdonalds a couple more times than i wanted to just because i wanted to really give this a trial. Just to let you guys know my bodyfat has dropped and can notice a significant difference in love handles, abs , etc. This is good shit. Funny side effect though is that t-rex makes my wife horny as hell. Definitely going to have to order some more of that for that reason alone. Will keep posting updates.

Ulter, the following is a brief description of my daily diet, i am, as you can see, in caloric deficit that the moment and i was wondering how you would apply Sesamax to the following:

1 Searving Muscle Milk and a cup of AllBran

2 Turkey Patties, 1 Hot Turkey Low Fat Sausage, 2/3 cup of Barley/Rice

1 scoop muscle milk, 1 serving ISO Protein

2 Sausages, 1 Patty, 2/3 cup of Barley/Rice

1 scoop muscle milk, 1 serving ISO

1 sausage, 1 patty, 1/3 cup Barley/Rice

POST WORK OUT: 1 servings ISO, 30gr Maltodextrin

The breakdown of the entire day looks like this:

totals: 2736 cals
Fat 100g (34%)
Carbs 178g (23%)
Prot. 292g (44%)

That fat percentage looks high, but its mostly MCTs so no worries for me. I take one Glucorell with every carb portion on the above and have been taking one sesamax with every meal, including the PWO shake... thats 7 sesamax a day... according to the lable guidelines I, ahem, finally read today, that is way outta wack.. i should be taking 3 sesamax in a cutting regimen? with which 'meals' would you use the sesamax in this example day and are three enough?

thanks in advance, your products change my life a little every day.

Bump as I am waiting for my Sesamax order and wanting to hear more feedback.

AcadianDriftwood said:
Ulter, the following is a brief description of my daily diet, i am, as you can see, in caloric deficit that the moment and i was wondering how you would apply Sesamax to the following:

1 Searving Muscle Milk and a cup of AllBran

2 Turkey Patties, 1 Hot Turkey Low Fat Sausage, 2/3 cup of Barley/Rice

1 scoop muscle milk, 1 serving ISO Protein

2 Sausages, 1 Patty, 2/3 cup of Barley/Rice

1 scoop muscle milk, 1 serving ISO

1 sausage, 1 patty, 1/3 cup Barley/Rice

POST WORK OUT: 1 servings ISO, 30gr Maltodextrin

The breakdown of the entire day looks like this:

totals: 2736 cals
Fat 100g (34%)
Carbs 178g (23%)
Prot. 292g (44%)

That fat percentage looks high, but its mostly MCTs so no worries for me. I take one Glucorell with every carb portion on the above and have been taking one sesamax with every meal, including the PWO shake... thats 7 sesamax a day... according to the lable guidelines I, ahem, finally read today, that is way outta wack.. i should be taking 3 sesamax in a cutting regimen? with which 'meals' would you use the sesamax in this example day and are three enough?

thanks in advance, your products change my life a little every day.

Just spread the 3/day throughout the day with one of your meals each time.

Top Bottom