Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SeroVital HGH Reviews

Grinm Blls

Hi would you be able to give me some reviews on this supplement as an HGH , they call it “next best thing” in anti-aging but I want to take for mass gains and stronger bones, they say it gives you mass too , so I was wondering if somebody here ever used it.

It always blows my mind how supplement companies can get away with posting such ridiculous claims. Serovital HGH is basically an arginine, lysine and glutamine supplement. Taking some amino acids before bed are not going to increase HGH levels. Save your money.

The best thing you can take to increase HGH levels in the body naturally is nutrobal. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output. If you don't want to use actually HGH injections, that is going to be BY FAR your best option. I would say 25mg of nutrobal is equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day.

You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

The nicest thing about nutrobal is that because your own body is producing the HGH, you don't have to worry about fake product like you do with HGH. That's the problem with HGH. Finding a legit source of HGH is almost impossible. The market is loaded with fakes.

What a scam. The only alternative to HGH is Nutrobal. If you decide to use real HGH then make sure it is pharmacy product directly from the pharmacy. Too many fakes to risk it. If you go with Nutrobal make sure you use sarms1 products.

Top Bottom