Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Serious CELL - TECH questions! I need to know the answers!

FUCK ME, WHY DOES EVERYONE USE THIS SHIT, IT IS A COMPLETE WASTE OOF MONEY, STICK TO THE MONO...........and dont go stuffing down 20 grams a day, you will probably piss out 15 of it.....i am on mono now, did not load, but am seeing results, just not as quickly as when i used 20 for the first 5 days, but am sure the gains in strength will continue for longer.
well i hope!

ANY WAY, CELL TECH SUCKS, MUSCLE TECH SUCKS!!!!!

do some reaserch before buying cell tech... there are alot of products like it but less expensive. Carefull with your expectations, it will not make you look like me ( jejeje ) it might give you more strenght right away, help you move more weight, bulk you up a little ( mostly water weight ) but it is not a miracle powder. Don't believe what they claim with the ALA, it does not work as they say...

Right, creatine is similer to steroids in the fact that it helps you get bigger and stronger when accompained with a resistance training course and a good diet.
The difference is that you can gain anything from 2-10lbs on creatine and about 8 lbs of that should stay with you...due to the strength gains(heavier weights=more muscle) and the rest water, this depends on the individual, amount taken and diet.
But with roids, you can gain anything from 5-30 lbs in the same period of time. Steroids, well some, are much better because they get you stronger, alot of the weight is water(but muscles are 70% water ne way, so who gives a fuck?), but will make you look puffy, bloated, spotty.....and yopu loose alot of that weight....IMO creatine gains are more likely to saty with you, and they dont shut down ur ballocks after 6 weeks!

If you gain 30 lbs on roids in 6 weeks, I have read that around 20 of that can go in the next 6 weeks.....makes it seem not worth it, when creatine, whey and a good diet can give you that sooner, without side effects.

CELL TECH really does suck, all that sugar will get you fat, did with me...and i gained more off mono!

This is a tough question to answer! The reality of creatine is that it does not work for about 75% of it's users! That's the reality! Creatine seems to be the supplement with the most positive effects but at the same time, many people don't respond to creatine! And I just laughed at the comparison of creatine to steroids!! I mean what a joke! Obviously that person is clueless and doesn't know what the hell he's talking about! You'd actually see "noticeable" gains with steroids as opposed to creatine!! What a joke comparing steroids with creatine!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Just a second... I do agree in 1 aspect of this. And that's that most steroids used for primarily for bulking do what? Make you hold on to excess water. And what does Creatine do? Make you hold on to excess water as well. Now I've gained up to 15 pounds in a 6 weeks using creatine! You can't say that's pretty damn good. And from what i've read creatine is unresponsive to 25% of the people, not 75% of the people. Just stay away from crappy celltech and that crap. Buy good creatine like creapure which is 99% pure. And even though they tell you not to load, fuck it load the creatine, you want to see results faster don't you?

UHH 15lbs in 6 weeks, I doubt that very much. Try weighing yourself 6 hours later! You won't gain no 15lbs from creatine! What a joke! Are you from a supplement manufacturer? Don't post this crap on this board! Unless about 9lbs of it was fat, it's not physiologically possible for you to gain that much weight at least in muscle anyways without steroids. So don't try to sell that kind of crap here! And please, don't even compare steroids to the lowly creatine! I mean, what a joke! Get real!! Maybe compare sorry ass Andro or something like that to creatine but please don't even insinuate that creatine is 10% as effective as steroids!

bro RodMunch kick back. I really did gain 15 pounds in 6 weeks, if you don't buy it then don't believe me. I'm not selling anything, and i wish i had connections to manufacturers, that way i wouldn't be running a high bill at dpsnutrition. anyways first time i tried creatine i gained about 15 pounds and kept about 10. Second time around i gained 10 pounds and kept 8. 3rd time i tried it i gained about 5 pounds, and kept 5. Sometimes after that i've tried it and gained nothing, other times i try and gain 3-5 pounds after a month. I guess it depends on the situation, number of times used, etc.
You have i think 17 posts which to me i think you haven't been around too long. People who have been around for a while like me know i'm not selling anything.

Top Bottom