Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

M

madbomber31

though i took the steelers giving the points i think it's clear that seattle was playing more then just the steelers...

ticky tack offensive PI, awful holding call on the pass to the one, horrible touchdown on that review (no fucking way did that ball cross), and the tackle hasslebeck made was clean (you cant go through someone to make a tackle low after a pick, but you can hit the carrier low if you dont go through someone elses knees).

I bet on Pitt to win, but Seattle did get screwed call wise. I've seen worse officiating though.

seattle played like ass. too many dropped balls, they deserved to lose.

ward155roethlisberger012306.jpg

superdave said:
seattle played like ass. too many dropped balls, they deserved to lose.

Really? I do think Stevens should be shot and raped for dropping so many passes, but overall I don't think they played any worse than the Stealers.

strangebrew said:
Really? I do think Stevens should be shot and raped for dropping so many passes, but overall I don't think they played any worse than the Stealers.

Both played like shit. Not enough emotion for the big game.

BLITZ99 said:
though i took the steelers giving the points i think it's clear that seattle was playing more then just the steelers...

ticky tack offensive PI, awful holding call on the pass to the one, horrible touchdown on that review (no fucking way did that ball cross), and the tackle hasslebeck made was clean (you cant go through someone to make a tackle low after a pick, but you can hit the carrier low if you dont go through someone elses knees).
the holding call was the sketchiest of the 3, the offensive pass interference was pass interference any way you look at it. he broke the rule and whether or not he broke it alot or a little u cant argue that. Roethlisberger touched the line, period.... it was damn close but there is no way you can reverse that call. if you do its 4th and a nanometer....... seattle was not robbed, they made stupid mistakes and they lost. steelers played poorly and still beat seattle by a good margin..... makes you think who te better team is!

Boardin087 said:
the holding call was the sketchiest of the 3, the offensive pass interference was pass interference any way you look at it. he broke the rule and whether or not he broke it alot or a little u cant argue that. Roethlisberger touched the line, period.... it was damn close but there is no way you can reverse that call. if you do its 4th and a nanometer....... seattle was not robbed, they made stupid mistakes and they lost. steelers played poorly and still beat seattle by a good margin..... makes you think who te better team is!

Reverse that holding call, SA runs it into the end zone. 17-14 game.

Completely changes everything.

Top Bottom