Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

strangebrew said:
Um, actually, the only people who have said they weren't bad calls have been your typical idiot pittsburgh fans. Everyone else from Hawk fans to football experts have agreed with me.

You obviously need to re-read my post, apparently it didn't sink in. Otherwise you wouldn't have told me to re-read yours. Which was mostly garbage anyways.
not true

strangebrew said:
Yep.

and lol @ them having immortality. This game contributed nothing to that.

Bradshaw > Rothlispenis by 3847398473 miles.

No one will remember this superbowl, and if they do the only thing they'll remember is bad officiating.

Pwned.

the sad thing is that you really think that.. why dont you go kill yourself like the rest of you dumb seattle motherfuckers.. watch tv if you think only pittsburg fans are saying they were the right calls.. i'm done with this.. good luck making the playoffs next year.. PWNED.

Phaded said:
the sad thing is that you really think that.. why dont you go kill yourself like the rest of you dumb seattle motherfuckers.. watch tv if you think only pittsburg fans are saying they were the right calls.. i'm done with this.. good luck making the playoffs next year.. PWNED.

LOL. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Guarantee Rothlishitface will never get another superbowl.

It's funny how the oddsmakers have the colts favored for next year. The Hawks and Patriots are right behind them. And guess who's 4th? Pittsburgh.

Guess that shows how many people thought they were a fluke.

Phaded said:
you seattle fans need to learn how to take losses... this is beyond pathetic..

Hey Im a Seattle fan, I lived there and the Northwest but you dont see bitching about Seattle losing, its you and Boardin going apeshit about the game that I see when I click on the thread

strangebrew said:
LOL. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Guarantee Rothlishitface will never get another superbowl.

It's funny how the oddsmakers have the colts favored for next year. The Hawks and Patriots are right behind them. And guess who's 4th? Pittsburgh.

Guess that shows how many people thought they were a fluke.

ya they were a fluke that marched right over 1 2 3 seeds in the afc.. and #1 in the nfc.. oh ya by 11 points?.. the funny thing is your piece of shit liberalist city is so pathetic they are getting lawyers involved to try and have the superbowl replayed.... HAHAHAH.... fucking coffee drinking piece of shits.. whats funny is your team isn't gonna be remembered for going to the superbowl.. but for crying refs cheated when they got their ass kicked on a d- performance from the best team in the nfl..

BrothaBill said:
Hey Im a Seattle fan, I lived there and the Northwest but you dont see bitching about Seattle losing, its you and Boardin going apeshit about the game that I see when I click on the thread

dont really care about your comment.. go drink a latte..

Phaded said:
ya they were a fluke that marched right over 1 2 3 seeds in the afc.. and #1 in the nfc.. oh ya by 11 points?.. the funny thing is your piece of shit liberalist city is so pathetic they are getting lawyers involved to try and have the superbowl replayed.... HAHAHAH.... fucking coffee drinking piece of shits.. whats funny is your team isn't gonna be remembered for going to the superbowl.. but for crying refs cheated when they got their ass kicked on a d- performance from the best team in the nfl..

For a second I almost thought I was speaking to an intelligent human being.

Guess I was wrong. I think there's a pink dumbell somewhere with your name on it.

strangebrew said:
For a second I almost thought I was speaking to an intelligent human being.

Guess I was wrong. I think there's a pink dumbell somewhere with your name on it.

sbxl_postgame1_L_62427.jpg

Top Bottom