Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

Boardin087 said:
beninforthetd1tp.jpg

he was across
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2375/beninforthetd1tp.jpg

post from another forum..

All the sad-sack sour grapes. Whining.. Embarrassing coach Holmgren's remarks. Pyper's immaturity....

With all of the questionable calls throught the playoff, why the shock now?

Bandwagon Seattle fans that barely understand this game, have watched little of it before this season, now are rules experts.

I am embarrassed for you....

Whining about officiating when your "High-Powered" offense continually started near mid-field throught the whole game and only mustered up a GRAND TOTAL of 3 POINTS other than that gift INT......

Was it a push off?
Does that call often go uncalled?
Was it actaully a penalty according to league rules?
YES is the answer to all 3...

Instead of pulling at your tear soaked heart strings looking to blame someone, instead of questioning the officials, maybe some more pertinant questions should be asked....

For example:
Where were your fans?
Why did you not support your team in Detroit?
Why did the offense completely waste away the closing minutes of both halfs by killing the clock for the Steelers?
Why so many dropped passes?
Why did you guve up so many really big plays?
Why did your kicker completely choke kicking in a perfect environment?
Why did the Offense only earn 3 points?
Why did you play so poorly that one or 2 unfortunate calls could ruin any chance of you winning the game?
Why no big plays or scored on the other 50 or 60 plays in the game?
Why did your coach just pull one of the unclassiest moves EVER?
Why the fragile mental preparedness of Stevens?
Why after so many quarters without an INT, throw one, and another should have been an easy 6 for us before Ike got the dropsys?
Why did Mr. MVP make absolutely no difference in this game?
What good is this great O-line when we barely blitz them, give Hasselbeck all night to throw, and still have so few scoring chances?
Did I mention the dropped passes?

BOTTOM LINE....

YOU LOST..... Plain and simple. And you really are looking childish right now.

Seattle's gameplan was perfect for this game (with the except of clock management). Look at the facts, Ben played ELWAY-ESQE (Elways first win, not a compliment, but will be next year), no 100 yard rusher, barely heard the names Porter or Polamalu all game, tried to pick on Taylor all night, always started in good field position, controlled the ball and clock.

Seattle did everything they wanted to.... AND LOST....

In a 60-minute game, to whine about a push off and pawn your loss on the officials!!! EMBARRASSING....

If your idiot kicker was worth anything, that pushoff would have only cost you 1 point. Now who are you going blame his, and other's poor executaion on?

For every so-called BAD CALL, there were several a bad INTs, bad drops, missed kciks, and costly mistakes,

WHINE WHINE WHINE.........

We're laughing all the way to immortality.

And hopefully, for your sake, after NFL Films immortalizes the Steelers, they'll cut your embarrassing coaches remarks so people can remember the great year the SeaHawks actually had, and not suffer this embarrassment for the rest of eternity.

I'm already looking forward to the slow motion highlights of Parker romping 75 yards untouched.. Man if only you had a ref to blame that one on....

There will never be a next time for Seattle, but just in case there is (hey anyone can win the NFC right?), next time, maybe make something happen on the 50 or so plays where no penalties were called and look like you think you can actually WIN before whining about excuses...

WAH WAH....

Good season Seattle. You DID have something to be proud of.
Sorry it has been so tainted. This is what the 2005-06 SeaHawks will be remembered for. Hahaha, the refs getting more attention than the SeaHawks. You should be used to this by now..

I doubt anyone will even remember who the steelers beat in a few years...

Immortality, here we come.

Phaded said:
post from another forum..

All the sad-sack sour grapes. Whining.. Embarrassing coach Holmgren's remarks. Pyper's immaturity....

With all of the questionable calls throught the playoff, why the shock now?

Bandwagon Seattle fans that barely understand this game, have watched little of it before this season, now are rules experts.

I am embarrassed for you....

Whining about officiating when your "High-Powered" offense continually started near mid-field throught the whole game and only mustered up a GRAND TOTAL of 3 POINTS other than that gift INT......

Was it a push off?
Does that call often go uncalled?
Was it actaully a penalty according to league rules?
YES is the answer to all 3...

Instead of pulling at your tear soaked heart strings looking to blame someone, instead of questioning the officials, maybe some more pertinant questions should be asked....

For example:
Where were your fans?
Why did you not support your team in Detroit?
Why did the offense completely waste away the closing minutes of both halfs by killing the clock for the Steelers?
Why did you guve up so many really big plays?
Why did your kicker completely choke kicking in a perfect environment?
Why did the Offense only earn 3 points?
Why did you play so poorly that one or 2 unfortunate calls could ruin any chance of you winning the game?
Why no big plays or scored on the other 50 or 60 plays in the game?
Why did your coach just pull one of the unclassiest moves EVER?
Why the fragile mental preparedness of Stevens?
Why after so many quarters without an INT, throw one, and another should have been an easy 6 for us before Ike got the dropsys?
Why did Mr. MVP make absolutely no difference in this game?
What good is this great O-line when we barely blitz them, give Hasselbeck all night to throw, and still have so few scoring chances?
Did I mention the dropped passes?

BOTTOM LINE....

YOU LOST..... Plain and simple. And you really are looking childish right now.

Seattle's gameplan was perfect for this game (with the except of clock management). Look at the facts, Ben played ELWAY-ESQE (Elways first win, not a compliment, but will be next year), no 100 yard rusher, barely heard the names Porter or Polamalu all game, tried to pick on Taylor all night, always started in good field position, controlled the ball and clock.

Seattle did everything they wanted to.... AND LOST....

In a 60-minute game, to whine about a push off and pawn your loss on the officials!!! EMBARRASSING....

If your idiot kicker was worth anything, that pushoff would have only cost you 1 point. Now who are you going blame his, and other's poor executaion on?

For every so-called BAD CALL, there were several a bad INTs, bad drops, missed kciks, and costly mistakes,

WHINE WHINE WHINE.........

We're laughing all the way to immortality.

And hopefully, for your sake, after NFL Films immortalizes the Steelers, they'll cut your embarrassing coaches remarks so people can remember the great year the SeaHawks actually had, and not suffer this embarrassment for the rest of eternity.

I'm already looking forward to the slow motion highlights of Parker romping 75 yards untouched.. Man if only you had a ref to blame that one on....

There will never be a next time for Seattle, but just in case there is (hey anyone can win the NFC right?), next time, maybe make something happen on the 50 or so plays where no penalties were called and look like you think you can actually WIN before whining about excuses...

WAH WAH....

Good season Seattle. You DID have something to be proud of.
Sorry it has been so tainted. This is what the 2005-06 SeaHawks will be remembered for. Hahaha, the refs getting more attention than the SeaHawks. You should be used to this by now..

I doubt anyone will even remember who the steelers beat in a few years...

Immortality, here we come.

Whoever posted that is an idiot.

I don't think any Seahawk fan is solely blaming the loss on the refs.

The point is, the refs changed the outcome of the game. End of fucking story. Now that could mean anything, it doesn't neccessarily mean the Hawks would have won.

They asked that exact question on sportscenter last night to Tom Jackson, Ron Jaworski and Michael Irvin. 3 people who know infinitely more about football than some idiot pittsburgh fan. Guess what? They all said YES it did change the outcome of the game.

God, how hard is this to comprehend? I mean seriously, I'm guessing you guys aren't retarded since you can use a computer fairly well, but cmon. At least show that you aren't completely ignorant.

strangebrew said:
Whoever posted that is an idiot.

I don't think any Seahawk fan is solely blaming the loss on the refs.

The point is, the refs changed the outcome of the game. End of fucking story. Now that could mean anything, it doesn't neccessarily mean the Hawks would have won.

They asked that exact question on sportscenter last night to Tom Jackson, Ron Jaworski and Michael Irvin. 3 people who know infinitely more about football than some idiot pittsburgh fan. Guess what? They all said YES it did change the outcome of the game.

God, how hard is this to comprehend? I mean seriously, I'm guessing you guys aren't retarded since you can use a computer fairly well, but cmon. At least show that you aren't completely ignorant.

re-read the above post please.. you guys beat yourselves.. those calls could have went either way.. holy shit..there's been like 900 different people say 900 different things about the calls... 'yes it was holding' 'no it was not holding'.. 'yes it was a touchdown' 'no it was not a touchdown' .. 'yes it was a pushoff' 'no it was not a pushoff'... whether or not the calls were right or wrong your team still didn't perform when it needed to and thats why you lost.. you couldn't beat a 23.3 passer rating from our qb.. lmao.. good luck ever seeing hte superbowl again.. i'm gonna guarantee it wont happen..

did u guys not see the final score? 21-10 steelers.THE GAME IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING NOW

Phaded said:
re-read the above post please.. you guys beat yourselves.. those calls could have went either way.. holy shit..there's been like 900 different people say 900 different things about the calls... 'yes it was holding' 'no it was not holding'.. 'yes it was a touchdown' 'no it was not a touchdown' .. 'yes it was a pushoff' 'no it was not a pushoff'... whether or not the calls were right or wrong your team still didn't perform when it needed to and thats why you lost.. you couldn't beat a 23.3 passer rating from our qb.. lmao.. good luck ever seeing hte superbowl again.. i'm gonna guarantee it wont happen..

Um, actually, the only people who have said they weren't bad calls have been your typical idiot pittsburgh fans. Everyone else from Hawk fans to football experts have agreed with me.

You obviously need to re-read my post, apparently it didn't sink in. Otherwise you wouldn't have told me to re-read yours. Which was mostly garbage anyways.

Wootoom said:
did u guys not see the final score? 21-10 steelers.THE GAME IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOTHING IS GONNA CHANGE ANYTHING NOW

I like to argue. It's not about changing anything.

Steelers are the Super Bowl Champions*

we all know what the asterisk means!

sfmonster said:
Steelers are the Super Bowl Champions*

we all know what the asterisk means!

Yep.

and lol @ them having immortality. This game contributed nothing to that.

Bradshaw > Rothlispenis by 3847398473 miles.

No one will remember this superbowl, and if they do the only thing they'll remember is bad officiating.

Pwned.

Top Bottom