Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

strangebrew said:
Those pictures are incredibly deceiving and don't tell the whole story.

I've seen the replays a thousand times. This doesn't change my stance.

The only one that looks credible is the rothlisasshole TD. Which I already stated I don't really care about.

lol.. then how can there be a right and a wrong call? YOU LOSE..

strangebrew said:
Those pictures are incredibly deceiving and don't tell the whole story.

I've seen the replays a thousand times. This doesn't change my stance.

The only one that looks credible is the rothlisasshole TD. Which I already stated I don't really care about.
WHAT DOU MEAN THE WHOLE STORY, THE TD WAS A TD, HIS ARM IS AROUND HIS SHOULDER WHAT DOES THE REST OF THE STORY SAY...... THAT THIS ACTUALLY WAS A SCRIPTED SIMULATION WHEN HE TOOK THE PICTURE, LOOK AT HOPES FEET HE WAS MOVED BACK 2 YARDS FROM THE PUSHOFF..... PRETTY SURE THATS NOT "TICKY TACK" TO MOVE BACK A 200 LB DB 2 YARDS.

grow a brain moron, more importantly YOU LOST

Boardin087 said:
WHAT DOU MEAN THE WHOLE STORY, THE TD WAS A TD, HIS ARM IS AROUND HIS SHOULDER WHAT DOES THE REST OF THE STORY SAY...... THAT THIS ACTUALLY WAS A SCRIPTED SIMULATION WHEN HE TOOK THE PICTURE, LOOK AT HOPES FEET HE WAS MOVED BACK 2 YARDS FROM THE PUSHOFF..... PRETTY SURE THATS NOT "TICKY TACK" TO MOVE BACK A 200 LB DB 2 YARDS.

grow a brain moron, more importantly YOU LOST
i wanna fuckin kill u

I'm not a Steelers or Seahawks fan. Do not have that much time to watch football. My wife and I watched it and we both thought it was the most ridiculous thing we have ever saw. With review of the instant re-plays, the officials still made the wrong call. I used to watch some of the finals and then the Super Bowl. I will not waste my time in the future.

I might add from another source.

Surely Roethlisberger's two interceptions to Matt Hasselbeck's one would sink the Steelers.

Not on Sunday. The Seahawks moved the ball better than the Steelers. They kept the ball longer than the Steelers. They held onto the ball more securely than the Steelers. They had six more first downs than the Steelers (20-14), a feat surpassed only twice by losing teams in SB history.

And yet the Seahawks lost.

Seattle fans have a right to feel sick. Their team just suffered the most unjust loss in Super Bowl history.

I'm guessing knowing that the previous 25 teams to gain more yards, keep the ball longer and not lose the turnover battle all won the Super Bowl won't make them feel any better.

Phaded said:
madden is an idiot.. and they replayed the call on nfl network and showed that it was a holding and explained why.. get your facts straight my friend.. the only missed call was pf call which didn't matter because we still had the interception anyhow...

the funny thing is i've been reading seattle seahawks and pittsburg steelers forums all day.. and its so pathetic how much crying has been going on.. like 50 diff members signed up to a steelers forum today to whine.. now if thats not the most pathetic shit i've ever seen..

Dude, your team won. You are bitching and dropping F-bombs all over this thread like you were a Jets fan.

Give it a rest. The Steelers won.

Bluesman

VascularRock said:
I'm not a Steelers or Seahawks fan. Do not have that much time to watch football. My wife and I watched it and we both thought it was the most ridiculous thing we have ever saw. With review of the instant re-plays, the officials still made the wrong call. I used to watch some of the finals and then the Super Bowl. I will not waste my time in the future.
beninforthetd1tp.jpg

he was across

Top Bottom