Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

madden is an idiot.. and they replayed the call on nfl network and showed that it was a holding and explained why.. get your facts straight my friend.. the only missed call was pf call which didn't matter because we still had the interception anyhow...

the funny thing is i've been reading seattle seahawks and pittsburg steelers forums all day.. and its so pathetic how much crying has been going on.. like 50 diff members signed up to a steelers forum today to whine.. now if thats not the most pathetic shit i've ever seen..

strangebrew said:
lol. Most of what you just said was comeplete garbage so I won't acknowledge it.

Yes, the seahawks played shitty, yes they could have won even with the penalties, but that doesn't matter because the penalties DID effect the outcome.

As for the fumble that was called an incomplete...I keep seeing people bring this up. Wasn't this on 3rd down? Didn't the Seahawks have to punt on that drive anyways, and the Stealers got it at their own 20? Didn't the fumble pop way out of Stevens hands and roll to about the 10 yard line? So assuming the Stealers pick it up, they'll probably run it back to the 30 at most?

does it fucking matter? the whole point is that refs fuck up on calls.. its the teams that overcome this that are true champions..

Boardin087 said:
you aren't a football fan, you cant even spell the name of the team of one of the most successful franchises in nfl history. john madden is senile, it was a hold, the only thing you can argue that he was finishing his block, if your not in front of him and your still in contact with him, its a hold. if your arms have one in the front and one in the back..... how is that a block, its a hold, his arm was around his neck. find a damn video clip.

im sick of you fucking bitching. you lost, just like the seahawks haev always done. they get a cakewalk to the superbowl becuz they play in a fucking shit conference, yes i said it, COMPLETE SHIT. no team is physical enough besides the bears, and they made the playoffs WITHOUT AN OFFENSE. the panthres made the playoffs because they no team was smart enough to beat a not just one dimensional, but one reciever oriented offense. They dont have a decent running back. The skins have a washed up quarterback and a good wide reciever. They have portis, a good back who unfortunately for them is streaky. once again, one dimensional in that minus an occasional deep ball to moss, brunell cant do anything. god, the eagles were the cream of that pathetic crop last year, and look at them this year. franchise is in scrambles from injuries and the mess with TO.

No one talks about the great powerhouses in the NFC, they talk about THE UNBEATABLE PATRIOTS, THE OFFENSIVE GENIOUS OF THE COLTS WITH THIER POWERFUL PASS RUSH AND SMOTHERING DEFENSE, THE WELL ROUNDED PHYSICAL ROAD WARRIORS THAT ARE THE STEELERS, THE RUNNING MACHINE IN DENVER, THE UNBELIEVABLY DANGEROUS CINCINATTI OFFENSE AND THIER ALL STAR SECONDARY.
NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE STUPID SEAHAWKS, BECUZ THEY ARENT' GOOD. WHO CARES ABOUT SEAN ALEXANDER'S RUSHING TITLE, HE IS GREAT BUT HIS STATS ARE PADDED BECAUSE OF THE TEAMS HE PLAYS

and if you dotn care to listen to my arguement then listen to this...

YOU LOST, SUCKS TO BE YOU, AT LEAST YOU WON LAST YEAR...... O WAIT YOU NEVER ONE ANYTHING, TELL YOUR BITCHASS OWNER THAT THE NFL ISN'T LIKE MICROSOFT, YOU CANT BUY EVERYTHING

LOL @ you thiinking I "accidentally" misspelled the Stealers name. It's a play on words, idiot. Meaning they "stole" the superbowl. In actuality it was the refs, but fuck it, I can't call them the Stealers.

Other than that, nothing you said has any relevance. The hold was not a hold, and the Stealers were offsides during that play.

Phaded said:
does it fucking matter? the whole point is that refs fuck up on calls.. its the teams that overcome this that are true champions..

Yes, I agree it happens all the time. But not in the superbowl, and not to this extent.

strangebrew said:
LOL @ you thiinking I "accidentally" misspelled the Stealers name. It's a play on words, idiot. Meaning they "stole" the superbowl. In actuality it was the refs, but fuck it, I can't call them the Stealers.

Other than that, nothing you said has any relevance. The hold was not a hold, and the Stealers were offsides during that play.

what the fuck.. lol re read what you just wrote then call yourself a fucking moron..

strangebrew said:
Yes, I agree it happens all the time. But not in the superbowl, and not to this extent.

you seattle fans need to learn how to take losses... this is beyond pathetic..

strangebrew said:
Those pictures are incredibly deceiving and don't tell the whole story.

I've seen the replays a thousand times. This doesn't change my stance.

The only one that looks credible is the rothlisasshole TD. Which I already stated I don't really care about.

you lost laugh at you

Top Bottom