Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

how come I keep hearing "pitt didn't play well"
wtf?
you think the guys in green could get some credit for that?
pitt played poorly because they were getting beat in many phases of the game

4everhung said:
wtf?

guys in green allowed a 75 yard td run.. guys in green fell for a trick play pitt used 8 weeks ago..

4everhung said:
wtf?
ben's mistakes were not due to good coverage or good pressure. ike taylor's poor coverage was his own fault or coaches. Take these out of the game it changes alot. They said that having new balls every play will affect ben alot more then hasselback due to hasselback playing so often with rain. who knows but ben's inability to make the touch passes hes used to are what caused both picks, two underthrown balls with little pressure does not equal the seahawks being good.

steelers play like they did in the superbowl against any other team they have faced in the playoffs they lose.... mb goes to show u how inferior the nfc was this year, hopefully next year it will be different. IMO as long as you have an AFC-NFC matchup this year it would not have been a good game...... we gave the game to the seahawks on a platter and they couldn't handle it, ignore the calls..... if the seahawks were all they were hyped up to be they would have won. period

1. Second half wasn't even close.
2. Cowher would've gone for the TD on the Roeth miscall.
3. If you want to talk about a bad call look at the Polamalu INT in Colts game.
4. Pitt would've won regardless of the errors.

Get over it. The season is over. We are all undefeated now.

Phaded said:
guys in green allowed a 75 yard td run.. guys in green fell for a trick play pitt used 8 weeks ago..

That trick play worked because it was perfectly executed. Most plays will work if perfectly executed.

Hell that was about the only truly perfect deep pass of the game.

Pitt would have won by 40 if Roth threw like that.

Okay, let me break this game down for all you ignorant Stealers fans. The season is over and I could care less about this game now, but I feel like it's my duty to show how stupid you are.

First bad call - Djack's PI. Granted, this was a pretty close call, but if you look at the replay, his "push off" gives him absolutely 0 advantage in catching that pass. The defender was frozen, he had no shot. The large majority of the time, this goes uncalled in the nfl. And in the biggest game of the year, that should be no different. Let them play. - 4 points for Hawks.

2nd bad call. Rothlisandwhichs TD. This was close. I actually didn't give a shit about this call, even though I was 90% sure he didn't get across. So, for the sake of giving you shitheads something, I'll let this pass.

3rd bad call - The holding on Locklear. Not only was this NOT holding, but some fucker on the stealers was offsides, meaning it was a free play for the seahawks. To the idiot who thinks it was a hold - learn the game of football. Even the great John Madden agreed on that one. - 7 points (99% SA goes for the td on the 1)

4th bad call. The hassleback "low block." What? The? Fuck? Are you kidding me? Fuck it, I don't even have to get into this one. Anyone who's not a blind asshole can see that this was bullshit. + good field position for Stealers.

Now, the holding/lack of offsides was the biggest beef I had in the game. This basically cost the hawks 7 points, which would have put them up 17-14. Giving them back the momentum with 2 td's in a row and canceling out the good field position/touchdown of the Stealers. And if you don't think momentum is important in football, then you've either never played or you're a fucktard.

Now, with all this into consideration - I think the game would have been at the VERY LEAST (I'd be giving the Stealers a lot of credit on this one) a 21-17 Stealers victory. If that was the case, you wouldn't hear a peep out of me. However, more likely it would have been an OT game which could have gone either way, Or Hawks would have pulled out a squeeker.

Now, I'm sure you idiots will come on here and say I'm just a whiney Seahawk fan, and you'd be right.

But I speak the truth.

strangebrew said:
Okay, let me break this game down for all you ignorant Stealers fans. The season is over and I could care less about this game now, but I feel like it's my duty to show how stupid you are.

First bad call - Djack's PI. Granted, this was a pretty close call, but if you look at the replay, his "push off" gives him absolutely 0 advantage in catching that pass. The defender was frozen, he had no shot. The large majority of the time, this goes uncalled in the nfl. And in the biggest game of the year, that should be no different. Let them play. - 4 points for Hawks.

2nd bad call. Rothlisandwhichs TD. This was close. I actually didn't give a shit about this call, even though I was 90% sure he didn't get across. So, for the sake of giving you shitheads something, I'll let this pass.

3rd bad call - The holding on Locklear. Not only was this NOT holding, but some fucker on the stealers was offsides, meaning it was a free play for the seahawks. To the idiot who thinks it was a hold - learn the game of football. Even the great John Madden agreed on that one. - 7 points (99% SA goes for the td on the 1)

4th bad call. The hassleback "low block." What? The? Fuck? Are you kidding me? Fuck it, I don't even have to get into this one. Anyone who's not a blind asshole can see that this was bullshit. + good field position for Stealers.

Now, the holding/lack of offsides was the biggest beef I had in the game. This basically cost the hawks 7 points, which would have put them up 17-14. Giving them back the momentum with 2 td's in a row and canceling out the good field position/touchdown of the Stealers. And if you don't think momentum is important in football, then you've either never played or you're a fucktard.

Now, with all this into consideration - I think the game would have been at the VERY LEAST (I'd be giving the Stealers a lot of credit on this one) a 21-17 Stealers victory. If that was the case, you wouldn't hear a peep out of me. However, more likely it would have been an OT game which could have gone either way, Or Hawks would have pulled out a squeeker.

Now, I'm sure you idiots will come on here and say I'm just a whiney Seahawk fan, and you'd be right.

But I speak the truth.

you guys beat yourselves.. two missed field goals .. your trash talking tight end dropped like 5 fucking passes... horrible clock management.. horrible coaching.. (6 mins left down by 10 4th and like 11 and your gonna punt in the fucking superbowl?).. and lets not forget how bad your punter did... since you prob. have the game taped rewatch it from a steeler fan point of view and see all the other calls the refs missed that would have favored the steelers.. how about the fumble that was called an incomplete pass.. how about your oline prob. holding every single time..

Phaded said:
you guys beat yourselves.. two missed field goals .. your trash talking tight end dropped like 5 fucking passes... horrible clock management.. horrible coaching.. (6 mins left down by 10 4th and like 11 and your gonna punt in the fucking superbowl?).. and lets not forget how bad your punter did... since you prob. have the game taped rewatch it from a steeler fan point of view and see all the other calls the refs missed that would have favored the steelers.. how about the fumble that was called an incomplete pass.. how about your oline prob. holding every single time..

lol. Most of what you just said was comeplete garbage so I won't acknowledge it.

Yes, the seahawks played shitty, yes they could have won even with the penalties, but that doesn't matter because the penalties DID effect the outcome.

As for the fumble that was called an incomplete...I keep seeing people bring this up. Wasn't this on 3rd down? Didn't the Seahawks have to punt on that drive anyways, and the Stealers got it at their own 20? Didn't the fumble pop way out of Stevens hands and roll to about the 10 yard line? So assuming the Stealers pick it up, they'll probably run it back to the 30 at most?

strangebrew said:

But I speak the truth.

you aren't a football fan, you cant even spell the name of the team of one of the most successful franchises in nfl history. john madden is senile, it was a hold, the only thing you can argue that he was finishing his block, if your not in front of him and your still in contact with him, its a hold. if your arms have one in the front and one in the back..... how is that a block, its a hold, his arm was around his neck. find a damn video clip.

im sick of you fucking bitching. you lost, just like the seahawks haev always done. they get a cakewalk to the superbowl becuz they play in a fucking shit conference, yes i said it, COMPLETE SHIT. no team is physical enough besides the bears, and they made the playoffs WITHOUT AN OFFENSE. the panthres made the playoffs because they no team was smart enough to beat a not just one dimensional, but one reciever oriented offense. They dont have a decent running back. The skins have a washed up quarterback and a good wide reciever. They have portis, a good back who unfortunately for them is streaky. once again, one dimensional in that minus an occasional deep ball to moss, brunell cant do anything. god, the eagles were the cream of that pathetic crop last year, and look at them this year. franchise is in scrambles from injuries and the mess with TO.

No one talks about the great powerhouses in the NFC, they talk about THE UNBEATABLE PATRIOTS, THE OFFENSIVE GENIOUS OF THE COLTS WITH THIER POWERFUL PASS RUSH AND SMOTHERING DEFENSE, THE WELL ROUNDED PHYSICAL ROAD WARRIORS THAT ARE THE STEELERS, THE RUNNING MACHINE IN DENVER, THE UNBELIEVABLY DANGEROUS CINCINATTI OFFENSE AND THIER ALL STAR SECONDARY.
NO ONE TALKS ABOUT THE STUPID SEAHAWKS, BECUZ THEY ARENT' GOOD. WHO CARES ABOUT SEAN ALEXANDER'S RUSHING TITLE, HE IS GREAT BUT HIS STATS ARE PADDED BECAUSE OF THE TEAMS HE PLAYS

and if you dotn care to listen to my arguement then listen to this...

YOU LOST, SUCKS TO BE YOU, AT LEAST YOU WON LAST YEAR...... O WAIT YOU NEVER ONE ANYTHING, TELL YOUR BITCHASS OWNER THAT THE NFL ISN'T LIKE MICROSOFT, YOU CANT BUY EVERYTHING

Top Bottom