Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

no, the refs handed the colts the game... absolutely handed it to them and they choked.... but i still say the refs were just as bad today.

strangebrew said:
Um, that was ONE call. And pittsburgh still won. Had they lost based on that call, you would be crying like a bitch.
those two calls were not even in the same ballpark. not even close.... the holding was QUESTIONABLE... not wrong.... the int in the colts game was BLATANT AND WRONG...... questionable is 50/50..... big difference

Just my opinion here, but I think it's UBER lame to sit there and cry about one team or another "getting robbed". It's part of the game people! EVERY team out there can say that the refs sucked, the calls were bad, the refs were paid off, blah blah blah. But the fact of the matter is this.....IT'S PART OF EVERY GAME. It's no different than a team playing shitty or out playing the other team, or losing the game because of penalties, it's all part of the game, always has been always will be. So quit cryin' and just go have a friggin' beer.:beer:

strangebrew said:
Um, that was ONE call. And pittsburgh still won. Had they lost based on that call, you would be crying like a bitch.

so i'd basically be you?

i didnt care one bit about who won... but it just seemed like the steelers were going to win, no matter what seattle did.

Boardin087 said:
those two calls were not even in the same ballpark. not even close.... the holding was QUESTIONABLE... not wrong.... the int in the colts game was BLATANT AND WRONG...... questionable is 50/50..... big difference

you're a steeler fan, aren't you? the holding was not questionable, it was not a hold. that right there would have tobally changed the game, as they would have had the ball on the 1 yard line. rothlisburger did not get the ball over the goal line, and it was blatant and wrong. and in the indy game, the question on that interception is what is a football move. cause you gotta catch the ball and then make a football move to be a catch and then a fumble, so that actually is questionable. ya, i thought it was an interception and fumble, but there is no set definition for a football move, and the ref thought it was not a football move. and the pass interference penalty was ticky tacky and is hardly ever called, especially not in a big game like this.

btw, i'm not a seattle or steeler fan, i'm just telling you how a non biased person would see the plays.

strangebrew said:
Basically.

Hell, I'll admit this game pissed me the fuck off.

LOL.. what sucks worse is we have to wait like another 6 months for a new season.. :(

L Money said:
you're a steeler fan, aren't you? the holding was not questionable, it was not a hold. that right there would have tobally changed the game, as they would have had the ball on the 1 yard line. rothlisburger did not get the ball over the goal line, and it was blatant and wrong. and in the indy game, the question on that interception is what is a football move. cause you gotta catch the ball and then make a football move to be a catch and then a fumble, so that actually is questionable. ya, i thought it was an interception and fumble, but there is no set definition for a football move, and the ref thought it was not a football move. and the pass interference penalty was ticky tacky and is hardly ever called, especially not in a big game like this.

btw, i'm not a seattle or steeler fan, i'm just telling you how a non biased person would see the plays.

dude sorry but you are a moron..

Top Bottom