Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

NFL Network just showed the 10 most controversial calls ever in the NFL. I find it comical that the Steelers were involved with 3 out of the 10, all on the receiving end (#1, #4, #8). Two of them led to SuperBowl rings, while another one they showed in between the countdown led to a third. Sorry Phaded and other Steelers fans, but you really shouldn't be taking shots at the Patriots for cheating.

NFL Network just showed the 10 most controversial calls ever in the NFL. I find it comical that the Steelers were involved with 3 out of the 10, all on the receiving end (#1, #4, #8). Two of them led to SuperBowl rings, while another one they showed in between the countdown led to a third. Sorry Phaded and other Steelers fans, but you really shouldn't be taking shots at the Patriots for cheating.

^^ dude watches the NFL Network (lmao) at 7 in the morning?

we gotta find you a girl, broham. first step, get that back hair issue mowed down.

bad calls = cheating on the winning teams behalf? when did this phenomenon occur..

not that i'm agreeing that they were even bad calls.. which calls were they?

patriots got straight up caught doing something grimey as hell..

and LOL @ the bitterness..

6 rings no cheating.. go steelers..[/QUOTE]

lol

LOL@ cheating

The walk through tape w/rams fiasco was nothing more than an angry, fired pats/camerman/scout who wanted his 10 minutes of fame, yet there was no evidence or anything.
The taping part was taping from a wrong area that they had just changed the rules that offseason ,and the rat mangina cried because he knew he needed something to even try and sniff the pats in competion.

You all watcted too much cnn, oops I mean espn

same thing

LOL@ cheating

The walk through tape w/rams fiasco was nothing more than an angry, fired pats/camerman/scout who wanted his 10 minutes of fame, yet there was no evidence or anything.
The taping part was taping from a wrong area that they had just changed the rules that offseason ,and the rat mangina cried because he knew he needed something to even try and sniff the pats in competion.

You all watcted too much cnn, oops I mean espn

same thing

stealing signals by taking video of the other team on their sidelines isn't cheating?

ok

Top Bottom