Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Seattle Was Robbed

Phaded said:
sbxl_postgame1_L_62427.jpg

Bro, you forgot the *

strangebrew said:
LOL. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Guarantee Rothlishitface will never get another superbowl.

It's funny how the oddsmakers have the colts favored for next year. The Hawks and Patriots are right behind them. And guess who's 4th? Pittsburgh.

Guess that shows how many people thought they were a fluke.
okay enough already, the steelers were 7-5 in the middle of the season, won EIGHT GAMES IN A ROW to win the superbowl and they certainly were filled with several players who deserve credit for what they have down..... cower, hines, bettis. all deserve rings. maybe the superbowl was taken over by the refs a little too much. but in all truthfulness it may not have mattered. The steelers fought for 2 months to do what they did, and its downright disrespectful to not give them credit when they have no control over what happened. Right calls, wrong calls either way they fought their hearts out and won. So dont take anything away from them.

Lastly, i honestly blame the media for this rediculousness, i know you said that people comment on refs, but with a superbowl where the winning team played very poorly but still beat a team who could not capitalize on thier mistakes...... what does the media have to talk about other then refs?

Phaded said:
dont really care about your comment.. go drink a latte..

lol, I dont drink that stuff. I figured Pittsburgh would win b/c Seattle always has a feeling that its Seahawks dont have the mental toughness to play well in the big games.
Hence, why I made 1.5 million in karma on the game (donated away now) but Ive seen Seattle let down too many times when they got it going. There's always next year. I actually cant believe Seattle made it to the superbowl after all the hype year in a year locally that this was their year and they end up sucking ass.
Dont know why the team is always so inconsistent.

Oh and Paul Allen sees like a pretty fun guy, I wish I was pals with him

YOU CAN'T SEE THE 'HOOK' CAN YOU..

Hand(s) or arm(s) that encircle a defender—i.e., hook an opponent—are to be considered illegal and officials are to call a foul for holding.

Phaded said:
IMG_0224.jpg

I THINK I SEE A HOLD.. AND IF YOU SAY YOU CAN'T.. THEN YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC..

PWNED

Sorry, but I'll trust the football experts on what is a hold and what isn't.

Also, you're forgetting the fact that one of the Stealers was offsides during that play. In fact, that's probably why Locklear was beat on that play.

I'd like to see a picture of that.

strangebrew said:
Sorry, but I'll trust the football experts on what is a hold and what isn't.

Also, you're forgetting the fact that one of the Stealers was offsides during that play. In fact, that's probably why Locklear was beat on that play.

I'd like to see a picture of that.

here's one..

sbxl_bettis_win_L__62416.jpg

I think seattle's chances of returning to the super bowl are much greater than pitt's
ben will never play in another
plenty of quality AFC teams itching for payback
pitt will go 8-8 next year

Top Bottom