Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SB's Need2Slin Log

Strongbow

Got my Slin yesterday. I will be doing PCT staring MOnday from a Helladrol cycle. PCT will consist of Sustain,EndoAmp, Toco 8 for 4 weeks, I will use the Need2Slin as part of my PCT.

Sweet! I'm In, Your gonna love the Slin! I'm very Impressed with It!
No doubt in my mind brutha. Need2 hadnt hooked me up with anything yet, that was not spot on. Look forward to posting my experience in here. Hope things are going well with you brutha.

Yo today is the day. Started PCT today with the Need2Slin. Gonna have a fairly laid back week in the Gym. Going very light on a new routie to try to get in the swing of things. Gonna push real hard between March and July. I will log the results from the work out after lunch.

First day on the Slin, took two caps before training and two caps with my post workout meal. Energy was really good, backed off the Super Pump to one scoop, but still got a very good pump. Much better than one scoop usually gives me. Done Back and Hamstrings.
Back:
Pullups- Very Wide full extension with 45lbs plate- 3 sets of 8
Tbar Rows- Wide Grip 3 plates- 3 sets of 8
DeadLifts- 3 sets of 8 @ 405 lbs
Wide Lat Pulldowns- 3 sets of 8 250 lbs stack
Seated Rows- 3 sets of 8 300 lbs stack
Close grip Pulldowns- 3 sets of 8 250 lbs stack
Vbar Strait Arm PullDowns- 3 sets of 8 100lbs

Hamstrings:
Lunges- 3 sets of 8- 225 lbs
Lying Leg Curls- 3 sets of 8- 200 lbs
Tractor Curls- 3 sets of 8- 200lbs
Strait Leg Dumbell Deads- 3 sets of 8 120lbs DB's

Energy was still very good at the end of the workout. Didn't really push the bar on anything, kinda took it easy, concentrated on perfect form. Gonna be taking it slow and easy this week. Really gonna push hard staring next week.

Chest Day today nig nags, took 2 caps of Slin, Sustain, and Toco 8 in the am. 2 caps Slin Post workout and two scoops of EndoAmp.

Workout was:

Bench Press- 1 set of 20 135 (warm up)
1 set of 12 - 225 (warm up)
1 set of 8 - 275
2 sets of 8- 315
1 set of 6- 405

Incline Bench
3 sets of 8- 275

Incline Dumbells
3 sets of 8 - 75's

Pec Dec-
3sets of 8 - 225lbs

Upper Cables
3 sets of 8- 100lbs

Lower Cables
3 sets of 8- 100 lbs

Dips-
3 sets of 25- Body Weight

Energy was great again today, pump was very good, 1 scoop of Super Pump again today. Slin seems to be promoting the muscle pump very well. Was suppose to be off this week, but I cant stay away from the gym. Stomach has been a lil uneasy, don't know if thats the Slin or what. So far so good. I will keep loging.

Triceps today, stomach is still a lil uneasy, could just have a bug. Energy is great, even thou I do not fell well. Work out was lil laid back, I use a day like this almost as a rest day.

V bar Push downs- 3 sets of 8 150lbs
Strait bar Nose Breakers- 3 sets of 8 135 lbs
EZ Bar reverse grip Cble Push down- 3 sets of 8 150 lbs
Rope Push downs- 3 sets of 8 150 lbs
Overhead Extensions- Triceps Machine - 3 sets of 8 140 lbs
Dumbell Kickbacks- 3 sets of 8- 55lbs DB

Top Bottom