x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Saw Palmetto to combat test induced acne

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Saw Palmetto to combat test induced acne within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: I tried a bit of Enanthate (200mg) with my Anavar and I got a couple of zits. Is it the DHT that causes this? If so can I combat it with Saw Palmetto? Also I was going to use proviron to combat estrogen but might this worsen the acne? Estrogen really should not be a problem with my low dose of test. I will really hate any acne and will quit the test and just use Oxandralone if any more pop up. I never got any acne at all from Deca or Primo.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

I tried a bit of Enanthate (200mg) with my Anavar and I got a couple of zits. Is it the DHT that causes this? If so can I combat it with Saw Palmetto? Also I was going to use proviron to combat estrogen but might this worsen the acne? Estrogen really should not be a problem with my low dose of test. I will really hate any acne and will quit the test and just use Oxandralone if any more pop up. I never got any acne at all from Deca or Primo.

Elite Mentor
    Saw palmetto is great for your prostate and helps prevent hairloss but I do not know about the acne.

Test is the worst for acne (except maybe clomid).

Try and see....

All Natural
    Hey bro,
    Try taking Vitamin B5(Panthonic Acid) at 5mg a day until it clears up and then 2mg a day to maintain. Also supplement Evening Primrose Oil. I have read and have heard that it does wonders for the skin. Hope I helped, Later bro!

Originally posted by A man
    Hey bro,
    Try taking Vitamin B5(Panthonic Acid) at 5mg a day until it clears up and then 2mg a day to maintain. Also supplement Evening Primrose Oil.
    Yea go with what A Man said..... except he meant 5g and then 2g (not mgs)...... and it is 'Pantothenic' Acid. You can get it at GNC, but you might find it cheaper somewhere else

Saw palmetto is great for your prostate and helps prevent hairloss but I do not know about the acne.
    I never saw any prove of Saw Palmetto being effective against hairloss. So far its just speculation with no scientific data to back it up.

Saw palmetto is used primarily to treat prostate hyperplasia which is caused by DHT. DHT in your scalp is one or the main reasons you hair will fall out during a cycle where test is used because it converts to DHT. Saw Palmetto is known to block DHT from it's receptor thus limiting the amout of DHT reaching your scalp. The reason there are no studies on this is the same reason there are no studies on most of the way we use drugs. It's illegal, and it's so far removed from mainstream medicine that the medical community has no reason to study it. But SP works and I suggest you use it during any test cycle.

apply rubbing alcohol to your skin after showering.. that helps.

Oh about acne. It will do nothing for you in that regard your acne is caused by quickly changing hormonal imbalances not DHT.