Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1

tryan2126

So I was just about to place an order on sarms1 and was trying to do some research on doses per bottle and came across a site saying sarms1 is a scam these days. The talk was it use to be legit but product has gone down hill. Any truth or are they still the place to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doses per bottle tend to be on the bottle. Did you look at other sites or just one? Was that site offering info on their own products?

Now what answer do you think a site which recommends SARMs1 (this site) will tell you? It's like going into a Ford Dealer and asking them to say bad things about Fords.

that is totally false information

sarms1 actually is the ONLY sarm's site that was tested to be legit sarm's by an independent media company who didn't announce they were checking.. this means it was totally anonymous and the companies tested had no idea they were getting checked.

i would ONLY trust sarms1

I just ordered 3 bottles of Cardarine for the price of 2 from Sarms1.com. I'll let you know how I go...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3 bottles of Cardarine ordered from sarms1.com. They arrived quicker than expected. Unmarked bottles [emoji106].

No issue in shipping to Australia.

I was thinking of dousing at 1ml per day. My question is, do I still take it on days I'm not training? Should I split dose? Half in the morning then half at night?

3 bottles of Cardarine ordered from sarms1.com. They arrived quicker than expected. Unmarked bottles [emoji106].

No issue in shipping to Australia.

I was thinking of dousing at 1ml per day. My question is, do I still take it on days I'm not training? Should I split dose? Half in the morning then half at night?

if you are just looking for endurance take it 3-4 hours ahead of exercise

if you are looking for fat loss and both endurance/fat loss together take it daily.. it has a 24 hour half life so 1-2 doses a day works

Personally, I would be taking them every day regardless of the training. However, the alternative suggested by @stevesmi is a good one and feasible for someone looking only for performance and to save a little bit of money.

It's best to take the cardarine everyday. 1mL everyday. You will get the best increase in fat loss that way.

I make my off days from training very low carb and make them 'fat loss' focused. Adding cardarine into those days will amplify your fat burning results.

Top Bottom