Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms1 $500 minimum?

MaxMore

I see Sarms1 now has a $500 minimum order. They must be doing quit well if they don't want my business. Now I will have to figure out where to go for sarms now.

Totally agree! Also how did you find that all these items are in pill form? I was reading quite a few reviews about tablets and all of them highly not recommended. Liquid or tablet to go. 500usd is absurd

Sent from my SM-A7100 using EliteFitness mobile app

I see Sarms1 now has a $500 minimum order. They must be doing quit well if they don't want my business. Now I will have to figure out where to go for sarms now.

Or you could share an order with a buddy

Seems like people don't like the pill form, which is all Sarms1 has now. No sense on stocking up on a bunch of fake pills if that is the case.

If you want to use a credit card merchant to process your SARMS - then you need to sell them as a research chemical liquid

If you don't use credit card merchants (SARMS1 uses bitcoin and western union) then you can sell your SARMS in whatever format you want

I still don't have any answers for my question! Tablets are fake and liquid is the way or Sarms1 is cool!

Sent from my SM-A7100 using EliteFitness mobile app

your question was answered a million times if you dig up some older threads

the capsules from sarms1 are legit. when they moved their operations outside the USA this gave them the ability to sell their products this way vs. as liquids as research chemicals.. plus it is much easier to ship capsules

Top Bottom