Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S4 Stacked with Helladrol

olakinofitness

Hello everyone! I'm back into supplementing my workouts with PH's and SARMS. I've gone down the Halotest roads with some improvement, but needed more from my PH. Question is, should I stack Helladrol with SARMS S4? The standard intake of Helladrol with 60-75 mg of SARMS added is what I'm expecting to do. I'm also thinking of taking an estrogen blocker during the cycle. What are your thoughts? I could be completely of track with this too. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Hello everyone! I'm back into supplementing my workouts with PH's and SARMS. I've gone down the Halotest roads with some improvement, but needed more from my PH. Question is, should I stack Helladrol with SARMS S4? The standard intake of Helladrol with 60-75 mg of SARMS added is what I'm expecting to do. I'm also thinking of taking an estrogen blocker during the cycle. What are your thoughts? I could be completely of track with this too. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Sarms1 S4 would be a great addition to this cycle

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

A stack of S4 and GW along with Oxandrovar for 6 weeks would be a much better cycle.

1-8 Oxandrovar 3 caps per day
1-8 N2guard
1-8 S4 50mg per day (sarms1)
1-8 GW 20mg per day (sarms1)

PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (PM me for big discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (www.sarms1.com)

A stack of S4 and GW along with Oxandrovar for 6 weeks would be a much better cycle.

1-8 N2guard

PCT:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (PM me for big discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

i like it!that is a great lineup rick.

1-8 N2guard

)

For 6 weeks or for 8 weeks? Just curious as you said 6 weeks, but then list it at "1-8 3 caps per day"

LGD 4033 would also be a great addition to this cycle

LGD + Oxandrovar OR Primoboldex = Muscle growth sauce

Top Bottom