Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4...who likes it.?

truckdaddy

Banned
For guys like me in the early 30s......i dig it. No shutdown and nice body comp change. pnly prob i can say is the blurred vision.

I got it pretty bad.

Yeah, they say the vision thing clears up in a few days after stopping. I never got it real bad, but kept my dose to 75 mg per day with 2 days off per week. I like it too, no suppression that I could see. Muscles kept fuller, subtle gains while dieting/losing fat. Can't complain about that! Usually when dieting (keto) I'd be flat as a pancake and lose more muscle than I'd care to admit to.

Does anybody know why that eyeshit happens? Maybe the blurring goes away, but what if little by little it degrades your eyesight?

There's always a catch isn't there?...lol

Does anybody know why that eyeshit happens? Maybe the blurring goes away, but what if little by little it degrades your eyesight?

There's always a catch isn't there?...lol

doesn't seem to be one that I have found yet. I prefer over juice. I cant take the ups and downs of shutdown,even var shuts me down hard... and as of right now its legal as research chem.

there is suppression and it also elevates liver enzymes, i have the bloodwork to prove it, or i should say is caused a significant decrease in endogenous test production with changes to LH and prolactin levels as well as level enzymes

BLOODWORK FROM OCTOBER 9, 2008
Pre-SARM

Total test level 5.49ng/mL
LH 2.77mIU/mL
Prolactin 11.40ng/mL

BLOODWORK FROM MONDAY, JUNE 1 2009
Intra-SARM

Total test level 282ng/dL (this would be 2.82ng/mL)
Free test 11.9pg/mL(the reference range is 9.3-26.5, i should be at the high end of this as it takes into account age groups from 0-60+)

AST 53(reference range 0-40)
ALT 103 (reference range 0-55)

whas this a pro hormone, or sarms s-4? Are you saying you should have used an anit e with it?

there are a few sup companies making using the name.

there is suppression and it also elevates liver enzymes, i have the bloodwork to prove it, or i should say is caused a significant decrease in endogenous test production with changes to LH and prolactin levels as well as level enzymes

BLOODWORK FROM OCTOBER 9, 2008
Pre-SARM

Total test level 5.49ng/mL
LH 2.77mIU/mL
Prolactin 11.40ng/mL

BLOODWORK FROM MONDAY, JUNE 1 2009
Intra-SARM

Total test level 282ng/dL (this would be 2.82ng/mL)
Free test 11.9pg/mL(the reference range is 9.3-26.5, i should be at the high end of this as it takes into account age groups from 0-60+)

AST 53(reference range 0-40)
ALT 103 (reference range 0-55)

What doses were you on and for how long? It cut your total test in half? Dose anyone else besides me find this a little much to accept at face value? Not trying to be a dick, but you've got bloodwork spaced 8 months apart. Is there a little more information you can give us on what was going on those 8 months? Again, not discounting your evidence (especially as I've given none of my own) but I'd like to know all I can about what you're presenting. What were your liver values pre-sarm? What was your total test just before sarms? Did you use Sarms post cycle etc. Thanks.

Top Bottom