Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS S-4...who likes it.?

I'll wait til bodybuilders use it for long periods. :)

SARMS Does not affect HPTA Peroid.I would love to try it ,BUT! I have glaucoma so anything that affects it i won't touch!

RADAR

S4 can be used as an addition to a PCT protocol, it WILL HELP you retain most if not all GAINS in strength and lean mass plus it also affects your mood positively so you won't feel that crash most of us feel while on PCT, a true SMOOTH transition from being ON to being OFF and like I said you will retain all lean mass gains and may even add strength.

C

S4 can be used as an addition to a PCT protocol, it WILL HELP you retain most if not all GAINS in strength and lean mass plus it also affects your mood positively so you won't feel that crash most of us feel while on PCT, a true SMOOTH transition from being ON to being OFF and like I said you will retain all lean mass gains and may even add strength.

C

Its great for PCT, personally like it alone. I dont mess with anything that shuts down the boys anymore.

also from sarmsinfo.com

* 1. Undetectable
* 2. Oral
* 3. Similar effects to testosterone (libido, strength gains, etc…)
* 4. No conversion to Dihydrotestosterone
* 5. No conversion to estrogen
* 6. As anabolic as testosterone propionate
* 7. No liver toxicity
* 8. Does not inhibit your HPTA (no reduction in LH or FSH)
* 9. (Legal?)

Its great for PCT, personally like it alone. I dont mess with anything that shuts down the boys anymore.

also from sarmsinfo.com

* 1. Undetectable
* 2. Oral
* 3. Similar effects to testosterone (libido, strength gains, etc…)
* 4. No conversion to Dihydrotestosterone
* 5. No conversion to estrogen
* 6. As anabolic as testosterone propionate
* 7. No liver toxicity
* 8. Does not inhibit your HPTA (no reduction in LH or FSH)
* 9. (Legal?)

Ive heard it is toxic, it does increase BP, supress...basically has similar sides to aas - idk how less/more pronounced tho. And yes ive asked around about this stuff, and researched.

Info on Sarms: Expanding the therapeutic use of androgens via selective androgen receptor modulators (SARMs)

How does affect the realease of GnRH from the hypothalamus once stopped?
Does it has any effect on SBHG levels?

Maybe does not directly sends a shutdown signal to the HPTA, but it could interfere with a different circuit in the loop. The body is way more complex than an electronic device. Is not as simple as altering the hormonal system and pretend nothing happens.

But that's just my opinion. I'll wait til a lot of people cycle it, if all the reports are positive, I will be more than glad to try it.

C

So you could you use it during PCT or as a bridge or even stand alone? Cyc -> pct/s4 or s4 -> cyc -> pct/s4 or s4 with no pct needed?

Last edited:
So you could you use it during PCT or as a bridge or even stand alone? Cyc -> pct/s4 or s4 -> cyc -> pct/s4 or s4 with no pct needed?

You can use it alone with no PCT, or you can use it WITH your PCT.

I once did, 4 weeks sarms,4 weeks var and finished with 4 weeks of samrs....never looked better

I think the best way to use it is as an addtion to a PCT so you can retain most if not all gains including strength.

C

Top Bottom