Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms and peptides

querulous

Hey guys. Long time reader first time poster.

A few questions. I compete in an endurance sport and could be randomly tested. (Not blood). Basically it's an hour long high intensity event I am training for.

I'm looking at possible combo's to run through winter to increase power output, endurance and recovery.

Preferably hard to detect substances. Or ones that leave the system relatively quickly.

Have been checking out a sarms triple stack with some peptides thrown into the mix. I've used ghrp6 and cjc1295 dac before.

Your input is greatly appreciated.

Q

I would recommend GW1516 at 5-10mg per day for endurance and either IGF LR3 many ways to dose this but for your purpose I feel just 50mcg post workout for recovery would be great. Or you could use the classic GHRH/GHRP with or instead of the IGF for recovery.
You can find all these things at Superiorpeptide.com awesome products and amazing deals going on now!!

For endurance, GW hands down is the king. Optimal dosage is 20mg/day, and exceeding that really gives no more benefit. Plenty of logs here at EF, and I can say I personally experienced a 15% increase in endurance. It was easily noticeable 10 days into my run.
The nice benefit is if you continue to train like you had, the endurance is not lot after discontinuing use of GW. I do not rep any company, however I will tell you that I used GW from SARMS-1.

The triple stack from sarms1 is definitely your best bet. Run it like this:

1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 HCGenerate

Mini PCT afterwards with Test Stack

This is the perfect combination for what you are trying to achieve.. definitely go sarms1

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The triple stack from sarms1 is definitely your best bet. Run it like this:

1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED
1-12 HCGenerate

Mini PCT afterwards with Test Stack

You're gonna love this stack. Running the HCGenerate in the cycle will actually make it so you can do a very light PCT. test-stack would work great or you could PCT with a double-dose of bridge (N2BM).

Thanks Guys. Everything I've read on the triple stack has worked wonders for people.

Just need to get this stuff to Australia without using my home address. Trying to make it least traceable to me as possible.

Cheers

Top Bottom