Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Log with LGD, S-4, GW, MK-677

Thanks, trying to update it as much as possible.

In the middle of Week 6 and everything is still going awesome. Weight has stabilized around 220. That puts me around 9-10% body fat. Will get that measured officially in 2 weeks. Also will be getting some bloods done to see how those look.

Had a slight set back this week though. Pulled my hamstring doing sprints, may have been pushing myself a bit too much.. if there is such a thing. The muscle is yellow and looks bruised so ya know it is for real. Because of that I will be taking a short break from cardio and leg training. Hopefully it will be back to normal in a couple weeks. Was looking forward to doing a Thanksgiving 5K run, but guess that will not be happening.

Now on a brighter note.. I set a personal record on the bench press earlier this week. Not a 1 rep max, but repping out 225 NFL combine style. Previously my personal best was 21 reps, which I was a lot heavier for, around 250. On Monday I got it for 26 reps, got it recorded to.. so maybe I will upload it to youtube and post the link here. The reps just keep on coming. I think being able to rep your body weight 20+ times is pretty impressive, so I am giving myself a pat on the back for that. Maybe next year you guys will see me playing for the Dallas Cowboys.

One more thing to add, I just ordered MK-677 from SARMS SEARCH. I am excited to be switching over to that. I have been running MK-677 from Great White Peptides. Not sure if it is legit or not, but since I know SS is the best quality out there, I am excited to give theirs a try to see if there is any better.

Great to see everything is still going really well bro.. Im really diggin my Stack as well. SarmsSearch is the truth

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Everything is still going great. I have started referring to these as my magic pills. That's how great they are working and making me feel. The hammy is healing up good and should be back to running this week hopefully. I didn't have time to get officially measured, but will be getting that done on Monday. So I'll update then. This week has been a shitty week of eating because of Thanksgiving, and a family Christmas. I binged a bit on Apple Pie. Weight remains steady around 220. Think right now I'd be up around 230 because I am carrying around quite the food baby.

Also, if you have sleep problems, I'd advice trying out MK-677. Makes you sleep like a baby.

Thanks, trying to update it as much as possible.

In the middle of Week 6 and everything is still going awesome. Weight has stabilized around 220. That puts me around 9-10% body fat. Will get that measured officially in 2 weeks. Also will be getting some bloods done to see how those look.

Had a slight set back this week though. Pulled my hamstring doing sprints, may have been pushing myself a bit too much.. if there is such a thing. The muscle is yellow and looks bruised so ya know it is for real. Because of that I will be taking a short break from cardio and leg training. Hopefully it will be back to normal in a couple weeks. Was looking forward to doing a Thanksgiving 5K run, but guess that will not be happening.

Now on a brighter note.. I set a personal record on the bench press earlier this week. Not a 1 rep max, but repping out 225 NFL combine style. Previously my personal best was 21 reps, which I was a lot heavier for, around 250. On Monday I got it for 26 reps, got it recorded to.. so maybe I will upload it to youtube and post the link here. The reps just keep on coming. I think being able to rep your body weight 20+ times is pretty impressive, so I am giving myself a pat on the back for that. Maybe next year you guys will see me playing for the Dallas Cowboys.

One more thing to add, I just ordered MK-677 from SARMS SEARCH. I am excited to be switching over to that. I have been running MK-677 from Great White Peptides. Not sure if it is legit or not, but since I know SS is the best quality out there, I am excited to give theirs a try to see if there is any better.

nice! let us know how the mk-677 from Sarms Search is. All the rest of their products are the best IMO!

Top Bottom