Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Log with LGD, S-4, GW, MK-677

EYEWTKAS

Banned
What's up guys.. the following will be my log of the SARMS stack that I just started today. Will be doing weakly updates on progress for anybody that would like to follow along.

STATS:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 242, LBM 207
Body Fat: ~ 16%

The goal for this stack is to further reduce body fat, while maintaining, and maybe even gaining LBM. Hoping to be down to around single digit body fat when everything is done and over.

LAYOUT:

1-12 LGD-4033 6-8 mg/day
1-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day
1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25 mg/day

Everything comes from Sarms Search except the MK-677, which I got from Great White Peptides. I will start the LGD and S-4 dose low and gradually increase the dosage until reaching the max dose. I have some MK-2877 as well that I will be using in PCT.

Along with the SARMS I will be running Test Stack No. 17 and Unleashed, both at 1 serving per day. And will add in D-Spark the last 8 weeks of the stack.

Other Supplements: GEAR, L-Carnitine, CLA, BCAAs, Amino Acids, HMB, Glutamine, Creatine, Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal PM, Probiotic, ZMA, Fish Oil, Fitness Fiber, Beta-Alanine, Vitamin C, B-Complex, and Assault

DIET:

I will be eating at maintenance, which is right around 2900 calories a day. I will adjust this as I feel necessary, just want slow and steady fat loss, nothing drastic. Looking to be losing .5 - 1 pound per week. Typical macro layout with High protein, with Moderate carbs, and fats. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

TRAINING:

Will be lifting heavy with moderate reps on compound lifts, with lots of super sets and drop sets. 1 body part per day. Will be doing early morning fasted cardio most mornings, and light cardio after workouts. On off days from the weight room I will be doing HIIT cardio sessions. I also play Basketball a few times per week.

I don't know what my max lifts are, but here is what I did for reps on my last set for main lifts last week.

Flat Bench - 295 x 8
Squat - 380 x 8
Deadlift - 405 x 8

Well.. here it is. Any questions or comments are welcome. Will be updating this weekly with weight and training updates. And will update LBM and body fat% every 4-5 weeks.

What's up guys.. the following will be my log of the SARMS stack that I just started today. Will be doing weakly updates on progress for anybody that would like to follow along.

STATS:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 242, LBM 207
Body Fat: ~ 16%

The goal for this stack is to further reduce body fat, while maintaining, and maybe even gaining LBM. Hoping to be down to around single digit body fat when everything is done and over.

LAYOUT:

subed for this, you are going to have a real fun 12 weeks!!

1-12 LGD-4033 6-8 mg/day
1-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day
1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25 mg/day

Everything comes from Sarms Search except the MK-677, which I got from Great White Peptides. I will start the LGD and S-4 dose low and gradually increase the dosage until reaching the max dose. I have some MK-2877 as well that I will be using in PCT.

Along with the SARMS I will be running Test Stack No. 17 and Unleashed, both at 1 serving per day. And will add in D-Spark the last 8 weeks of the stack.

Other Supplements: GEAR, L-Carnitine, CLA, BCAAs, Amino Acids, HMB, Glutamine, Creatine, Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal PM, Probiotic, ZMA, Fish Oil, Fitness Fiber, Beta-Alanine, Vitamin C, B-Complex, and Assault

DIET:

I will be eating at maintenance, which is right around 2900 calories a day. I will adjust this as I feel necessary, just want slow and steady fat loss, nothing drastic. Looking to be losing .5 - 1 pound per week. Typical macro layout with High protein, with Moderate carbs, and fats. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

TRAINING:

Will be lifting heavy with moderate reps on compound lifts, with lots of super sets and drop sets. 1 body part per day. Will be doing early morning fasted cardio most mornings, and light cardio after workouts. On off days from the weight room I will be doing HIIT cardio sessions. I also play Basketball a few times per week.

I don't know what my max lifts are, but here is what I did for reps on my last set for main lifts last week.

Flat Bench - 295 x 8
Squat - 380 x 8
Deadlift - 405 x 8

Well.. here it is. Any questions or comments are welcome. Will be updating this weekly with weight and training updates. And will update LBM and body fat% every 4-5 weeks.

def subed for this, 12 weeks for s4 and lgd seems a bit long ive only ever heard of them being ran for 8 weeks!! could be wrong tho

I had another thread with the layout in it. Dylan chimed in a bit. 12 weeks is the max to run them.. and I all about pushing things to the max. I have a full and thorough PCT planned, so i don't think 12 weeks will be to much of a problem. If results start to noticeably diminish then I will certainly cut it short.

Subbed. This is going to be a awesome stack

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Just a brief update..

This morning I did my first HIIT cardio session while on SARMS and GW. The workout was 6, 120 yard sprints with about 60-90 seconds in between. Maybe it was a slight placebo effect.. but the cardio sucked a lot less than it usually does.

I logged Lgd, s4 and mk677 and i was very impressed with the results. If the gwp mk 677 is legit you should notice an increase in hunger from the ghrelin hormone release in the stomach. I had hunger pains all day on that stuff

I am eating a good amount of food, even for "cutting" purposes. Have not noticed any hunger pains yet, but being 3 days in.. obviously it is too soon to tell.. though I have noticed an increase in endurance already.

Top Bottom