Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Log with LGD, S-4, GW, MK-677

If there is no prize.. there is nothing wrong with cheating! haha. I am going to start doing a bit of endurance running this week. 2-3 miles a couple days a week.. nothing fancy. If I end up winning the 5K, the world might end.

Crazy how SS's GW affects so much so quickly. You notice the results very fast. I hate endurance cardio yet I'm able to do hours easily when on GW. It's good stuff!

I am only a little over 4 weeks in and I feel like one of those African runners that can go forever. SS is definitely top notch, with the highest quality and best reputation around. You get what you pay for.

Thats good shit bro... im getting anxious to get a little further into my stack to start and feel full effect

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Week 5 update

Everything is still going great, still continuing to drop weight and body fat. Down another 2 pounds and I am eating slightly above maintenance calories. I bumped the LGD dose up from 6 mg to 7mg, and S-4 from 50mg to 75mg. No real noticeable change there in my opinion yet. Have not experienced any vision sides from S-4 yet so that is good. Thinking about bumping the GW-50 dosage up to 25 or 30 mg to see if there is any change.

SarmSearch products are definitely the highest quality, I would recommend them to anyone. They have helped to dramatically change my physique in a short time.

Good shit bro.. I agree. Im logging the triple stack and im alittle past my first week

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Everything is still going great. I have found the happy medium with my diet and training so the weight loss has slowed down a bit. That is a good thing because I am already at 10%. Hopefully this will allow more more LMB gains while still getting a bit leaner. I have been reading about the LGD dosages and will be bumping mine to 10mg per day on Sunday. Also, didn't really notice much from bumping the GW dose up so I will back that back down to 20mg per day.

Workouts are still getting better, and my cardio endurance is straight up insane. Have been jogging 3 miles every morning with ease.. and increasing the distance a little bit each day. 6 weeks ago, just the thought of jogging a lap was too much for me to even consider doing it.

Top Bottom