Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Log with LGD, S-4, GW, MK-677

Started at the bottom now we here!

Thanks man. I owe that to living in the squat rack and once being really fat.. Twice.

My guess was around 10-11%. Going to be getting a bod pod done Monday to get everything officially measured.

Post what that bod pod says fa sho... I would be intereates to know what that says.

Squat rack is where its at man.. great way to loose weight, shock your central nervous system and grow all around. I do legs twice a week. Keeps you strong

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What's up guys.. the following will be my log of the SARMS stack that I just started today. Will be doing weakly updates on progress for anybody that would like to follow along.

STATS:

Height: 5'11
Weight: 242, LBM 207
Body Fat: ~ 16%

The goal for this stack is to further reduce body fat, while maintaining, and maybe even gaining LBM. Hoping to be down to around single digit body fat when everything is done and over.

LAYOUT:

1-12 LGD-4033 6-8 mg/day
1-12 S-4 50-75 mg/day
1-12 GW-50156 20 mg/day
1-12 MK-677 25 mg/day

Everything comes from Sarms Search except the MK-677, which I got from Great White Peptides. I will start the LGD and S-4 dose low and gradually increase the dosage until reaching the max dose. I have some MK-2877 as well that I will be using in PCT.

Along with the SARMS I will be running Test Stack No. 17 and Unleashed, both at 1 serving per day. And will add in D-Spark the last 8 weeks of the stack.

Other Supplements: GEAR, L-Carnitine, CLA, BCAAs, Amino Acids, HMB, Glutamine, Creatine, Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal PM, Probiotic, ZMA, Fish Oil, Fitness Fiber, Beta-Alanine, Vitamin C, B-Complex, and Assault

DIET:

I will be eating at maintenance, which is right around 2900 calories a day. I will adjust this as I feel necessary, just want slow and steady fat loss, nothing drastic. Looking to be losing .5 - 1 pound per week. Typical macro layout with High protein, with Moderate carbs, and fats. Nothing out of the ordinary here.

TRAINING:

Will be lifting heavy with moderate reps on compound lifts, with lots of super sets and drop sets. 1 body part per day. Will be doing early morning fasted cardio most mornings, and light cardio after workouts. On off days from the weight room I will be doing HIIT cardio sessions. I also play Basketball a few times per week.

I don't know what my max lifts are, but here is what I did for reps on my last set for main lifts last week.

Flat Bench - 295 x 8
Squat - 380 x 8
Deadlift - 405 x 8

Well.. here it is. Any questions or comments are welcome. Will be updating this weekly with weight and training updates. And will update LBM and body fat% every 4-5 weeks.

all SARMS from Sarms Search?

Nice....that is a killer stack.

Yes, all SARMS are from SS except the MK-677 which is from Great White Peptides. I will be switching to SS's mk677 whenever it is released.

Today I did 8 120 yard sprints and barely got out of breath or felt tired.

Yes, all SARMS are from SS except the MK-677 which is from Great White Peptides. I will be switching to SS's mk677 whenever it is released.

Im going to do some serious jump roping and hitting the bag... im really going to try and wear myself out. Windsprints would also be a great addition.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Righteous! That's the way to do it. MK will be here soon!

I also will be using SS MK677 in the next 2 weeks..Sarm Search has some great deals and products

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

4 WEEK RESULTS ARE IN!!

Starting Stats:
Weight: 242, LBM 207
Body Fat: ~ 16%

Current Stats:
Weight: 224, LBM 208
Body Fat: 10%

So, I have dropped 18 pounds, 6% body fat, and have put on a pound of muscle. Pretty impressive. I think I should add that I am the type of person that puts on weight very easily, and also loses weight very easily. I have basically already met my goals for this stack, and still have 8 weeks to go. Excited to see what happens when I bump the LGD and S4 doses.

Strength:
Flat Bench - Before 295 x 8, Current 300 x 8
Squat - Before 380 x 8, Current 380 x 8
Deadlift - Before 405 x 8, Current 430 x 8

Strength has gone up a bit, but those numbers don't really tell the whole truth. My muscle endurance is crazy. Reps just seem to keep coming.. especially when I do drop or super-sets.

Cardio:
Shit is crazy. Before I started this I did cardio, both HIIT and low impact.. but always dreaded it. Now I look forward to it. Have gone from walking a mile in the morning, to jogging a mile with no effort at all. HIIT cardio is a breeze. And I have been killing it on the basketball floor. Balls to the wall the entire time. There is actually a 5k run I signed up for that takes place later this month before Thanksgiving. Before this.. I didn't even like driving 5K.. now I am looking forward to running one.

Here are a couple current pics.

Last edited:
Thats killer progress... I know im going to want to do an event like a 5k as well. I have a friend that is always trying to get me to do one. Lol, im sure there are other cats dosin GDub too at those events.. cheaters, haha. Ill cheat :big grin:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom