Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms Log with LGD, S-4, GW, MK-677

Just a brief update..

This morning I did my first HIIT cardio session while on SARMS and GW. The workout was 6, 120 yard sprints with about 60-90 seconds in between. Maybe it was a slight placebo effect.. but the cardio sucked a lot less than it usually does.

That is the magic of GW bro. You will feel like you can go forever on that shit

not a whole lot to report at the moment. Still in the first week of the stack. I will update my weight and training results on sunday. The added endurance though has been crazy. Played basketball last night and I never got tired, or even out of breath. Can also notice the added endurance with the weight training. On chest day after my last set of 295, I did a drop set down to 225 and repped that until failure. Usually get anywhere from 5-8 reps.. but got 11 this time. It's like the reps just keep coming. I see big things as the stack progresses.

I am waiting for SS to release their MK-677 so I can get that and will know it's quality.

Here is another real quick update. The increased endurance is just crazy from this, and it comes on quick. I wasn't out of shape in the terms of cardio by any means, but I wasn't about ready to go run a 5k either. Well my first HIIT cardio session of the week went awesome, I played basketball last night and never really felt fatigued or out of breath (and this is competitive basketball) and this morning I did another HIIT cardio session and when I was done.. I was like "is that it." I blew my training partner out of the water, who is smaller and I would say in much better cardiovascular shape than me. Also notice the effects while lifting weights, it's like the reps just keep on coming and coming. I have an overall feeling of well being.. just feel good all the time. Kind of euphoric. And this is all less than a week into it.

I am waiting for SS to release their MK-677. I just have a feeling, based on a previous post about GWP products, that theirs isn't what it really is. Maybe it is g2g, but I just want to be assured that I am using a quality product. Will also be throwing some albuterol into the stack starting at 12 mg a day and building up to 16.

Well here is the one week up date.

Everything is going good so far. My starting weight was 242, and this morning I weighed in at 233. I know that most likely is from water and not necessarily fat or muscle tissue. Regardless though, 9 pounds is a little too much per week for my liking. I will leave my diet the same, but if I have a large amount of weight loss this next week then I will bump my calories up. I am looking to lose about a pound a week.. not 9.

I have not seen an increase in strength yet, but have noticed a big increase in endurance, both during cardio and weight training. The weight training is a little hard to explain. The initial set is about the same, but when I incorporate a drop set or super set, the reps just keep on coming. For example, on chest day, my last set of flat bench I got 295 for a set of 9. When done with the last set, I strip the weight down to 225 and rep it until failure. Usually I can pump it out 5-8 times.. but this time I got it 11. That is a big jump imo. This also happened with drop sets with back and legs.

Finally, I feel great. I have that naturally high you get after training almost all day. I am only a week in, and I am already very pleased with the results. Excited to see where the progress is 10 weeks from now.

Top Bottom