Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarm cycle help. Osta(25mg)S4(50mg), Albuterol questions. 8-12 week cycle

Brobot

Age 29
Weight 192
Height 5'9

I am not looking to bulk up, but cut down. I have been training very hard, every day and am eating very clean. I was running a ketogenic diet(lost 20lbs in a very short time) but have been considering moving to something with a bit more carbs so I don't work against myself, catabolic state-wise. I am eating plenty of lean meats with natural proteins and drinking protein shakes .8 grams to what I guess to be LBM.

Im doing 25mg Osta every day, 50mg s4(25 morning and 25 night 7 days or until the sides I get affect me too much) I might even go up on the S4. I'm running unique's and I'm not sure if they were a wise decision after reading and coaching but I have it so I'm gonna make best of them. I will be going with sarms 1 after this bout, rest assured.

I'm considering running USA peptides liquid albuterol 2-3mg(considering going up if the sides aren't too bad), 4x a day for maybe the last 2-4 weeks of my cycle.

Can anyone offer me advice on my albuterol intake? Should I up the dosage? start earlier? ditch it all together?

I also have a bottle of liquid clomid on hand and was wondering what doses I should run for a light pct for it? I was thinking 20/20/15.

If I had the extra cash I would go with hcgenerate mid cycle and hcgenerate es, but the clomid was on hand already and I gotta make do with what I have.

I also have some arimidex on hand, should I bother with taking a light amount as well towards the end??

I'm doing a very similar cycle, also for a cut. I'm doing a log if you want to check it out. You will most likely not need clomid for pct. I'll be using the post cycle/unleashed combo just to be safe. I'm also using formastanzol on cycle to combat any estrogen sides that people have reported from time to time. Forma will also aid in leaning and drying out.
Keep the arimidex on hand but you probably won't need it. If anything, .25mg ED or EOD the second half of the cycle would be more than enough.
Albuterol should be dosed @12-18mg/day split into 3 doses.

Top Bottom