Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sandlike creatine

Axanov

Is it normal that creatine does not mix in water?This powder just stays like sand, and does not interact with water.So how should I drink it? I know that another product would be best,but now that I already have this one here, want to finish it first,and want to know if I should just swallow it undissolved. Thanks

It's a low grade version. Cheap ass brands are 120-mesh which means they look grainy and crystalline like sand or sugar. The good stuff is 200-mesh which is fine and powder like. It dissolves before it hits the bottom of the glass.

It is just low quality creatine the one that you have. It may be unpleasant to drink it as it is, but it should still work for you. However, I would think it twice, because if the manufacturer did not bother with making a fine powder that will mix in water, then most probably the raw material is not prime either. I personally like more the Ancient Strength creatine, as it only has top grade creatine, and no additives. It comes in tabs, so there is no need to be worried about mixing it with anything.

A good quality creatine supplement will be micronized so it mixes instantly in water. For the future - buy a micronized creatine monohydrate powder or a capsulated creatine supplement like ancient strength from n2bm.com

Since you already bought it, I would measure out 5g, put the powder into your mouth, swallow and then chase with water.

A microionized creatine will be easier but technically creatine does not "dissolve" in water. The smaller particles the better for mixing.

This is exactly why I go with Ancient Strength tablets.

Top Bottom