Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SAMRS CYCLE: MK-2866 + LGD-4033 + Activate Xtreme

Jason760

Hello everyone

I have been doing research and I feel I'm ready to start my next cycle. I have done a 6 week Ostarine MK2866 cycle with no PCT and the results were great! I definitely recommend sarms to anyone who is debating on giving it a try.

I want to start my next cycle which would be:

8 weeks
25mg Ostarine MK-2866
3mg LGD-4033
Activate Xtreme

PCT
Ostarine
HCGenerate

also will be using MusclePharm Combat and NO-Xplode.

I am reaching out to ask you what you think about this cycle of if there's anything you would change about it or add, or dosage suggestions?

Not here to be criticized, just looking for helpful suggestions.

Thanks!!

6'0
170 lbs

Last edited:
So i changed what im going to be doing for my cycle, I will now be using S-4 and LGD with MK-2866 for PCT:

8 weeks:
1-8 S-4 25mg twice daily
1-8 3mg LGD-4033
4-12 Activate Xtreme (Test Booster)

PCT:
4-12 Activate Xtreme (Test Boost)
9-12 25mg Ostarine MK-2866

also will be using MusclePharm Combat and NO-Xplode.

Does this require HCGenerate, Clomid, or Nolva? I dont prefer to spend the money on these if i don't need to with a Sarms cycle..

Iv seen everyone always say hc but iv seen others say activate or unleashed works but iv yet to come across many end/post cycle logs cus no one finishes.

S4 is horseshit. All sides with no gains. The sides do go away quickly after you stop use. S4 is garbage. LGD and Osta are both solid.

I'm wondering if I can go a s4 and LGD 8 weeks and for pct use:

Ostarine, test booster, DAA, and either unleashed or forged post cycle?

I've been told to use clomid or nolva but I would like to not have to.. Would I be ok?

I can tell you from experience LGD is excellent. I'm on day 6 @ 8mg/day and my strength is crazy. I have also gained 3 lbs. I'm eating clean, but always hungry on this stuff. I have been approached by several gym rats asking me what I'm on. I hit the gym 6 days and train with high intensity at a fast pace. I'm here to tell you LGD alone is great even at 8mg.

Top Bottom