Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Safe to make an all in one supplement drink?

A

Advaik

I like to get things done in one hitch - and supplements are absorbbed mostly after workout - so I was wondering if it was safe to make an all in one drink supplement for post workout?

I want to add the following:
One-a-day maximum vitamin crushed
Creatine powder
Glucamine power
Whey Protien powder
Flax Oil (I know it won't absorb since its oil but I'll still chug it down when drinking the mix)

Any reason for me not to do this or is it perfectly fine? Thanks

Only caution would be the Creatine. There has been some debate as to Glutamine and Creatine competing for absorbsion. Apparently the same emzyme is used. So go w/Glutamine post-workout it is more critical, a hour later take the Creatine w/water. Since you've built it up in your system by loading its already at hi-level, the hour wait no problem. My recommendation, but others may differ.

Sure its ok in fact theres a drink out on the market loaded with tons of supplements its call "HOT STUFF" RADAR

I like making my own drinks since I can add whatever I want or need more of. Sometimes I like to add special one a day minerals to make sure my mental abuilties arnt lacking. I think I'll go with what grey said and take creatine an hour later. Thanks! :)

Top Bottom