Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sacralose use

ARIcohen

[FONT=&quot]Can someone tell me why the supplement industry uses so much sucralose? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It definitely isn't good for your body, but from what I've found, a lot of companies use it in their products. I know sugar isn't good for building a lean physique, but is it really worth the harmful effects of sucralose?[/FONT]

Simple. People want to see 0 (or a few) calories in a label

what PON said is that sad reality

people just look at the macros and label but fail to read the ingredients

another trick they use too is hydrogenated oils and HFCS too, which will not show up as sugar or calories either. this is why counting macros and counting calories especially is ruining your ability to reach your fitness goals.

n2bm does not use any of these shit ingredients in their products. even their whey protein only has 6 ingredients and uses stevia to sweeten it

Can someone tell me why the supplement industry uses so much sucralose?

It definitely isn't good for your body, but from what I've found, a lot of companies use it in their products. I know sugar isn't good for building a lean physique, but is it really worth the harmful effects of sucralose?

One: to sweeten things (obvs it masks nasty tastes).
Two: you don't have to use them all so it shouldn't be an issue lol

[FONT=&quot]Can someone tell me why the supplement industry uses so much sucralose? [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It definitely isn't good for your body, but from what I've found, a lot of companies use it in their products. I know sugar isn't good for building a lean physique, but is it really worth the harmful effects of sucralose?[/FONT]
Because it's a zero calorie sweetener. Pretty simple really. And unless you take buckets if the stuff, which can be said for anything, there is no harm in them whatsoever

Top Bottom