Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S4 knowledge

IamTheNewOne

My gf wants to run a cycle of s4 for 4-6 weeks .. Have been reading about the genetic DNA changers and serious health risks .. Please people assist me with this sarm . EF sponsors please I kno you want to sell a product but my gf health is my greatest concern. Thank you all

Where did you read about genetic DNA changes and health risks? It's non toxic. You're blowing this way out of proportion. There are slight temporary vision side effects that go away after discontinuing. I've ran this sarm for 5 different 8-12 week cycles at high doses, and my eye exams are perfect, which I get every 6 months.

Vision effects from S4 are 100% temporary and cease within 2 days of discontinuing it. Female doses are generally lower anyways (around 25mg) and many do not even get side effects at these doses. Other than the temporary vision sides, there is nothing else from S4 to be concerned with.

I had vision sides on s4 and i didnt care for them to much.I must be one of the people that dont take to s4 very well.That being said, even with how bad i react to the product, my vision sides went away pretty quick, once i ceased usage.

Top Bottom