Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

s18 + 347 = Phytoserms 347 Log

s18

Hello all,

I was one of the lucky ones to get a bottle of phytoserms to test for Orbit. I just finished a 4 week cycle of epi/katana 2.0. My results were good, I ended up putting on about 8 lbs with no fat gain. I got injured in week 3 though which hurt my progress as well. My PCT will consist of unleashed/post cycle and Phytoserms.

I took my first dose about 20 minutes ago and today is an off day. I will try and keep this as updated as possible.

If anybody wants some background on me I tested Erase awhile back, here is the link to that log. http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/bodybuilding-supplements/pes-erase-log-720569.html

Looking forward to your log. I had great results with my sample. Im interested in trying the Erase sometime too. I think Alpha T2- Erase-Lean Extreme would be a nice cutting stack. Hrmm ill try that around summer time and see what it does :)

Apologizes for the lack of updates so far. I currently have kidney stones and haven't been able to do much but pop pills and sleep away the pain.

wow man that sucks, i wish you a fast recovery! One of my training partners also took 2 weeks off from the gym because of kidney stones, its no joke. Do you know what might have caused it or is it genetic?

Not sure if anything other than genetics caused it. Both of my parents have suffered from them so I think it was inevitable.

Sorry for the lack of updates. I have yet to pass my kidney stone and haven't been able to get back into the gym. I know the phyto is working though because my aggression is through the roof, partly because I haven't been able to work out but my gf and I have been at each other all week. I feel like I'm always hungry. I noticed a bit of acne on my face and neck but nothing bad, and I also feel fuller down there. I'm hoping to pass this damn stone soon though because I feel like crap not being able to work out.

FINALLY!!!! I don't know for sure if I've passed the stones but I've been pain free for 4 full days and went to the gym tonight. Before getting to my workout the acne I started getting cleared up, my aggression has come down a bit (partly because I've been able to have sex again), I dropped a bit of belly fat and my balls feel huge!

I did chest today and ended with some cardio. When I started my first few sets I was throwing weights around like I was when I ran my epi/kdrol. I took little rest between sets and I felt my body temp rise as well. I was focused, angry, and just ready to go. I attribute some of this to the phyto and some to finally being able to workout again, but it felt like I haven't missed a beat after my 3 week layoff. I felt great during my workout but started getting tired by the time I was doing my last few sets, I think the layoff caught up to me here. I took a few mins rest and was able to get some interval cardio in at the end quite easily.

I will keep my updates regular now that I'm back and healthy. I'd like to apologize to Orbit as he chose me to log this product and I haven't really been able to due to my kidney stones. I intend to see out this log and the next time I buy some phyto for myself I'll do a full and proper log again.

good going bro! Stay strong! make sure you keep teep those stones in check, doctors say its no wise to use some of the supplements while having this problem. I dont think phytserms is 1 of those though but then again im not a doctor )

Update:

Worked on back today, I had almost the opposite of chest day, I started out slow and felt very lethargic. After getting through my workout I had dead lifts remaining. I was dreading them just on how tired I felt. About 3 reps in something just clicked and I felt completely refreshed. I finished up my dead lifts, ended up doing some shrugs for traps and I felt too good to stop so I ended off with some cardio. I'm attributing the tiredness to my time off from the gym these last few weeks, I'm sure after a few solid days I'll be back to my best.

notes: My libido is fantastic, I'm getting random boners all day and I love it. I'm eating anything and everything in sight and haven't gained an ounce of fat yet, love it!

Top Bottom