Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running to orals at same time need supplement

fourse

I know it isn't the most ideal thing to run to orals at the same time but I don't want to inject because my wife's a nurse and she does not approve of me having syringes around the house especially with her daughter being only 5 years old. So I'm going to use to orals at the same time, probably using anavar with Winstrol. Which support supplement do you recommend to help with my liver?

If you're running any orals, you need cycle support for liver kidneys n2guard is your goto product

I know it isn't the most ideal thing to run to orals at the same time but I don't want to inject because my wife's a nurse and she does not approve of me having syringes around the house especially with her daughter being only 5 years old. So I'm going to use to orals at the same time, probably using anavar with Winstrol. Which support supplement do you recommend to help with my liver?

bro i hope you not scared of needles like a poosy would be. man up and slam your ass with 5CC's of gear in front of wife.

Top Bottom