Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running on low vitamin D question

stephenarsall

I had a blood test to see where my vitamin d levels are, it came out at 11 ng/mL , which is low, I was wondering between oral or injection v D which one works faster and is more effective to bring my v D levels back, thank you.

What are you like for sunshine? That's a good source of Vitamin D

That is definitely a good source of vitamine D, especially on sunrise, and sunset.

As for the supplements, I think that the oral will work just the same as the injectable, but with less trouble and pain in the ass. In any case, there is no need to be in such a hurry to get your vitamin D to the right level. It is not like you are going to die just because it is low till tomm.

No. Unless you've actual health issues right now - in which case your doc will prescribe something. Just eat well and get a little sun. If you MUST take it as a supplement then, as Lev, says oral is the way to do - why jab if you don't have to??

I live in Canada where we don't get much sunlight so I can relate to having to supplement with vitamin D.

Oral vitamin D supplements are just as effective as injectable - however, you need to take the vitamin D supplement with a fat source as vitamin D is a fat soluble vitamin.

Top Bottom