Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running and leg atrophy

In terms of building muscle thru weight training and/or maintaining muscle mass how much of a negative is it to also run 1-2 miles a day?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

That much? Not at all.

In terms of building muscle thru weight training and/or maintaining muscle mass how much of a negative is it to also run 1-2 miles a day?

I used to jog 4 miles a day and it did impede on leg gains. I stopped jogging and my legs started growing again. You are talking half of that so you should be good.
Prior to a competition, I traded jogging cardio for walking and also noticed a big difference. The jogging on a caloric deficit took too much out of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go for real food ..lean meats. chicken .. fish and seafood .. eggs .. dairy products .. almonds, pine nuts, walnuts .. EAT WELL

look at the legs of Sprinters in the Olimpics and you'll notice doing sprints is actually a great way to build mass on your legs.

look at the legs of Sprinters in the Olimpics and you'll notice doing sprints is actually a great way to build mass on your legs.
Agree that's why I was concerned about jogging a couple miles a day on a treadmill.

Top Bottom