Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Anybody taking this currently?

I actually went straight from dermacrine to this and love it.

Shower right when i wake up and actually look forward to applying this.

The dose is the same but pump size is smaller and dries faster then dermacrine.

Libido seems to be up, mood is up and everything about it is great.

I would run it all year if i could afford it. Not sure if its safe though.

Silly question but how does this compare to forma stanzol? Need to research that product myself.

Solid product needto! gotta love that DHEA

Im running it as a base to my Katana cycle. I know what you mean about looking forward to applying it after a shower.

Libido is up and when you combine this with HCGen look out. Aggression is also up a bit.

I ran Transaderm as a test base during my last cycle and absolutely loved it. It is amazing how fast it dries compared to Dermacrine.

I had zero lethargy while running Diesel/EPI and libido stayed strong the entire time. Its definitely something I plan to have in each and every PH cycle from here on out ;)

transaderm is good stuff. Forma is as well if you wanna get super dry and lean. :D

try stacking them

I tried to get ahold of a bottle, but couldn't find it anywhere, so I had to get Dermacrine instead. Dermacrine is awesome, and I definitely look forward to applying it every morning. Amazing energy and focus throughout the day. Standing there waiting for it to dry is a PITA though. I'm actually about to order Forma-Stanzol from MrSupps to stack with it.

Can't wait til Transaderm comes back.

Transaderm is the bomb....I always notice it within a few days and there is much more than 60 servings in the bottle in my experience. And stacking it with forma is even better..

No kidding....I ran mine all the way up to 8 pumps a day at one point and it still lasted every bit of 8 weeks. There is much more than60 servings in there ;)

Top Bottom