Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel

One quick question... what about contamination? should I be careful with my GF and my 9yr old son when it comes to physical contact in those areas?

Hi Stam!

Yes, please take precaution around your GF and son while applying the Rs Transaderm. It does not take long for the body to absorb, therefor you don't have to stay distant from them for too long. Basically just rub it on your shoulders, wait a few moments, and put your shirt on. After that you will be fine and between your bodys absorption as well as the fact that you are wearing a shit you can be around them. Rs transaderm is absorbed quickly and does not leave an oily or lotion feeling on your skin.

quick question,
I've been using RS Transaderm for three weeks and should be getting my mk-2866 and gw-501516 next week. My question is will the anti esto ingredients in the transaderm be enough on cycle or should I add some test stak or HCGen? I'm also prone to Gyno so I always have Aromasin on hand.
Thanks,
KC41

Ostarine and GW don't aromatize and cause estrogen-related side effects, so you won't have to worry about this. But since osta can be mildly suppressive, you might think about Test Stack No. 17 to counteract this.

Anybody try phytoserms? I might have to save up for that to use later this coming year

Phytoserms is an awesome product too.. right now you can buy 1 get 2 free. sick deal.. simply click >> http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html then put 3 phytoserms in your cart, use code GET2PHYT, and only pay for 1!

I highly recommend using it for PCT or bridge. it is very strong and is non suppressive. proven to boost testosterone levels up to 347%!!

RS transaderm is still legal, but will be banned soon.. all it takes is congress to attach a bill and pass it on a voice vote and it will become law overnight.

I would stock up asap before the ban and the good news is you can get a deal on it by clicking here>> http://www.ruthlesssupplements.com/123.html < put 4 bottles RS transaderm in your cart, and 1 of them will automatically become free. so essentially you save 25%. not bad at all.. each bottle lasts 1-2 months

simply squirt 5 times onto your shoulders.. it comes with a anti estrogen and a fat burner ingredient too.

Top Bottom