Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS Transaderm Testosterone Gel

Just made another Amazon account,

RS transaderm rocks!!!!!

Watch for dat der high estro levels doe
Adding forma is weird with all that pumping on your body, I got some acne on my shoulders from Derm. So I run Derm with Erase
oh and make sure u shave part of ur ball sack and rub some derm on there for best results. Gives a nice warm feeling too ;)

Just made another Amazon account,

RS transaderm rocks!!!!!

Watch for dat der high estro levels doe
Adding forma is weird with all that pumping on your body, I got some acne on my shoulders from Derm. So I run Derm with Erase
oh and make sure u shave part of ur ball sack and rub some derm on there for best results. Gives a nice warm feeling too ;)

That's how to beat the system! If you've already used a code for your account, nobody said you couldn't create another to take advantage of the savings again right!?

The Transaderm and Forma combo is bad ass. I've used it a few times myself. Crazy libido, energy, and performance in the gym!

Imcompletely unbiased, and let me tell you i skipped rs trans for a day and a half which left me so lethargic (halovar cycle) i was sleeping all day and didnt want to get out of bed. Put on 5 pumps and within a half hour i was all good and had a great workout, im impressed

One quick question... what about contamination? should I be careful with my GF and my 9yr old son when it comes to physical contact in those areas?

Top Bottom